How do I report an issue?
InEvent´s platform is structured in order so all features can integrate together. If minor inconveniences occur then it is recommended to create a “Issue Report” in order for the InEvent tech team to analyze.
With the issue reporting tool you can report software failures or malfunctions such as:
- Report software malfunctions or malfunction on web page
- Report software failures or malfunction on IOS
- Report crashes or malfunction of software on android system
- Report an error in our FAQ
Before opening an issue report
Clear Cache and Cookies
Using Google Chrome perform the following actions:
1)Open Chrome on your computer.
2) In the browser toolbar at the top-right next to the Favorite button (Star) , click on the (3 vertical dot icon)
3) Then click on More tools> Clear browsing data.
4) In the 'Clear browsing data' box, click the box that says ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘cached images and files checkboxes’.
5) Use the menu at the top (Time Range) to select the total amount of data you want to delete and from when. To delete everything, choose “All time”.
6) Click '' Clear Data '' .
To clear cache and cookies in other browsers read and follow the instructions provided in the links below:
How to submit the issue report?
To report an issue you will click on Your Name in the top menu on the right side and then click ISSUE REPORT
Choose platform: Web, Android, iOS or FAQ
The second step is to choose the platform on which you want to report the issue.(where is the error occurring?) You can select the options: Android, IOS, Android / IOS, Web or FAQ , as shown below.
What page link do I enter if I want to open an issue report for an Android or IOS system?
in cases where the issue was found on Android or iOS, enter the name of the App under the " page link* " section.
Describe the issue
The next step will be to report what the issue is. Write as much detail as you can. Here you can insert links and images.
Describe in detail, the steps to reproduce
Describe step by step the actions you have taken for this error to occur, so we can reproduce the issue and try and fix it in the best way. You can detail each step and also insert links and images.
If you want, you can also add some important extra information that was not placed in the previous fields. This field is not required.
Once you have entered all the information for your issue report, click on "REPORT ISSUE"