How can I access the API documentation?
What are APIs?
How can I access the InEvent API?
There are two ways to access the InEvent API:
- By clicking on the API for developers button, located on the right bottom of your screen.
- Or at the company level, by clicking on Integrations > API References. When accessing the documentation from this option, it will open in another tab.
Accessing the API and its documentation allows any external system (such as your own website or CRM) to connect directly with the InEvent platform performing updates safely and easily. One of the key advantages of connecting to our API is the great deal of flexibility that it offers.
How can I run an API request?
To create integrations and exchange information in real-time via API, just follow the documentation presented on the platform. Here is a step-by-step guide for it:
- Access the API.
- Press Search for searching the information you need in the system.
- Enter the info command in which you want to find the integration document.
- Analyze the requested structure and continue with its development.
InEvent Developer Guide
Our philosophy is ''If there's no REST documentation for this module, it doesn't exist". That's why since the very beginning of InEvent, every single module has been documented and we have created a Developer Guide to help you integrate with our API.
You can also access our guides from the API Reference by clicking on Developer Guides In the upper left corner.
In practical terms, what can I do using the API integrations?
When integrating other systems to InEvent through our API end-points, you will be able to perform operations based on retrieving, adding, deleting, or overwriting information from our database, empowering yourself to do things such as:
- event.person.dismiss: It removes an attendee from the event
- event.person.bind: It will add an attendee to the event
- event.person.operate: It overwrites a specific field on the attendee's profile
- event.tool.edit: This option allows you to edit event tools.
- activity.remove: It remove an activity from your event.
There are hundreds of possible requests, please check the API documentation as shown below or get in touch with our support team for further information.
InEvent Partners can help you with your integrations!
If you are looking for someone to help you with the API integrations you need, check out EventMarket, our exclusive marketplace with dozens of certified partners that will help you ensure everything runs smoothly at your event.