Using people lists, you can create segmented scheduled for specific groups of people, ensuring that only participants in a given list can see the activities and enroll in them.
Creating segmented schedules
To work with the segmentation of lists, the following steps are required:
- Create a custom list and add attendees to the list.
- Create an activity in the event's agenda.
- Associate the activity with the custom list.
Associating an activity with a group of attendees
Once the lists of people and the activities on the agenda have been created, you can go to the agenda management dashboard and associate which activities will be part of each group's agenda.
- To do so, go to Agenda > Activities.
- Next, choose the activity you wish to associate with a list. A window will open up on the right side of the screen, and you should press People lists > Edit.
- Then, choose which list you want to associate with each of the activities. Remember that only the people on the list can see and register in that activity. Select a list from the drop-down menu and then press Add list.
- When you have finished, press End to save the changes.
How do I remove a list of people from an activity?
To delete a list of people from an activity and make it accessible to all attendees, simply click the orange trash icon and press End to save the changes.
What happens when you remove attendees from a list and add them to a new list?
The attendees will lose their subscription to every activity associated with the first list they were removed from, and gain access to all activities associated with the new list they were added to.
How to create activities with restrictions and choice blocks?
Define the restrictions between different activities, regardless of day and time, in a way that your attendees will only be able to attend one at a time or to multiple activities at the same time, depending on your event’s needs.
Click here to learn more about it.