Permission Levels for Attendees
You can choose the level of access that each attendee will have on the platform
Attendees can have different roles in your event. The different levels can be specified by the admin of that specific company and they can optimize the control necessary to maintain the organization and success of your event.
Types of Permission
There are 4 types of permission in a event:
- Admin: Administrators an modify all the information of the event, in the backend and inside the virtual lobby. Click here to learn how to add an administrator to your event.
- Presenter: A guest speaker of your event can enter all activities with control of their camera and microphone, and have screen sharing capabilities. Click here to learn how to add a presenter to your event.
- User: Are able to download the app and use the features. They are not able to edit any information of the event. Click here to learn how to add users to your event.
- Data Collector: Can collect information, such as access control and read attendees QR Codes. This is used for in-person events only. Click here to learn more about data collector.
In addition, you can also set attendees as the following:
- Host: This is not a permission level, however, any attendee can be assigned as a room host, and will be provided with admin permissions for that specific activity. They will also be responsible for the control room live stream.
- Linked Speaker/Attendee: This is not a permission level, however speaker profiles can be linked to attendee profiles, so when they are outlined to speak at an event, they will be provided with presenter permissions for that specific activity.
- People in Sponsor Rooms: This is not a permission level, however, any attendee can be assigned to the People tab in Event > Sponsors, and will be provided with presenter access for your Sponsor Room.
What can each permission level do in my activities?
The following table depicts what abilities each has, and if this is related to all activities within your event, or specific, dependent on the attendee being linked to the event via host or speaker options.
What can each permission level do in my Sponsor Rooms?
The following table depicts what abilities each has, and if this is related to all Sponsor Rooms within your event, or specific, dependent on the People you have added in your Sponsor Room.
How to change the role of an attendee
To change the permission level of your attendee, go to People>Attendees, click on EDIT, and select your desired option from the Permission dropdown menu. Press END to save your changes.