Link Tracking (UTM)
- How do I enable this feature?
- How do I create a UTM link?
- Adding converted leads to a list
By using the Link tracking (UTM) feature, you will be able to track the performance of campaigns and content.
How do I enable this feature?
To enable this feature, press Settings > Tools > Edit. Under the Start section, you should set Link tracking to yes by checking the checkbox in the right.
How do I create a UTM link?
To create a UTM link go to Settings > Link tracking > press Create UTM link.
For you to create a UTM link, follow these steps:
- Select a Link owner
- Type the Link name. It will be displayed in your UTM link
- Add the URL that should be tracked
- Select a custom list in case you'd like the converted leads to be automatically added to a list. This step is optional.
- Press Create
How do I see all UTM links that have been created?
To see all the UTM links that have been created, click on the UTM button on the top left.
You will see a list of all links and information about who created the UTM link, when it was created, its description, URL, and link.
Which link should I share with my attendees?
You should copy the trackable link available under Link, as shown below.
Click on top of it and the link will be copied to the clipboard.
Adding converted leads to a list
You can have people who access the registration form through the UTM link that you have created being automatically added to a list once they register.
In order to add converted leads to a specific list, you should follow the steps mentioned in this section when creating the UTM link.
Then, select the custom list you'd like the lead to be sent to. In the example below, whoever registers in my event using the link I created, will be sent to the VIP #1 list.
To track the performance of your links, click on Analytics on the top left.
The main page contains an overview of the analytics. Here you will find your UTM links listed.
The information included in the table are:
- Total Clicks: counts the total amount of times people have clicked on the links.
- Total Converted: counts the total amount of times the people who accessed the links completed the desired action. For example, if you add a registration form link, it will count how many people completed their registration.
- Average Clicks: shows the ratio of link clicks. While Total clicks measure the rate of clicks on all links, average clicks will calculate its average.
- Average Conversion: shows the ratio of conversions. While Total converted measures the conversion of all links, the average conversion will calculate its average.
Total Clicks and Total Converted
If you click on the View button close to Total clicks and Total converted, you will be able to visualize the tracked data through bar charts.
Analytics per link
You can also click the Blue Button on the right of each UTM link to break down data by each link.
How do I remove a UTM link?
To remove a UTM link, press the UTM button in the top left > press Edit > check the checkbox in the left of the UTM link you would like to remove > press Remove in the top right.