Virtual Lobby reports
- Where do I find the Virtual Lobby analytics?
In the Virtual Lobby reports, you will be able to see how many of your sessions were viewed, who viewed them, and for how long.
Where do I find the Virtual Lobby analytics?
To find your analytics, go to Analytics > Virtual Lobby reports.
The main page contains an overview of the analytics. Here you will find your live performances listed as well as the number of online users over time.
The information included in the table are:
- Total Rooms - Counts how many rooms have been created in the Virtual Lobby
- Total sessions - Counts the total amount of times people have joined the room (for example if they have entered, left, then re-entered)
- Single sessions - Counts each person which has joined a room
- Users - Counts how many people have joined sessions in the Virtual Lobby
- Total Time - Total time spent by attendees in a room
- Average Time - Average time spent by attendees in a room
Online users over time
This line chart will show you the number of active attendees at certain points of time throughout the event.
The green line shows the number of online users and the blue line shows the number of participants inside sessions.
You can define the time period to be analyzed and shown in the graph. To do this, use the buttons highlighted in green in the image above.
This map will display the users that are online at the moment in the Virtual Lobby.
Through this map, you can see the top countries with the most online users.
This map will display every user who ever accessed your event in the Virtual Lobby regardless if they are online or offline at the moment.
Through this map, you can also see the top countries with the most online users.
You can see the rooms created by admins and also the group rooms and meetings created by participants.
You can click on the blue button on the right of each session to break down the time spent in the room by each user and the number of times they each viewed the session.
Who attended my session?
In the overview section, you will be able to see the rooms you created. Click on the blue button to find out who attended your session and how much time they spent inside the room. .
- Watch %: the green bar corresponds to the time the user spent watching the session when it was live, within the session date & time bounds. The yellow bar refers to the time the user spent in the room before or after the session date & time.
- Live watch time: this data refers to the time the user spent watching the session when it was live, within the session date & time bounds.
- Total time: total time spent by attendees in a room.
Who networked at my event?
When your attendees network, they create group rooms. These group rooms will contain an ID. They are all listed in the Live Performance section.
You can click the blue button to find out who took part in the networking sessions.
Track by users
You can also generate reports by users and see which sessions a user attended in your event.
Click on the Users tab and you will see a list of all the users, how many activities they joined, how many networking rooms they joined, and the time spent in each room.
Click on the blue button to see exactly which rooms the users attended.
Grouping and ungrouping reports
You can define if you'd like to display a listing of all your reports or if you'd rather have them grouped.
You can generate reports about who attended each session by using the filter options mentioned below:
- Grouped users by ID - ID, name, email, total views, total time, average time
- Grouped users by Role field - role, total views, total time, average time
- Grouped users by Company field - company, total views, total time, average time
- Ungrouped - ID, name, email, duration, joined at, left at
You can generate reports about which sessions each user attended by using the filter options mentioned below:
- Grouped lives by ID: ID, name, total views, total time, average time
- Grouped lives by type: ID, activity type, total views, total time, average time
- Ungrouped lives: ID, name, duration, joined at, left at
How do I extract a report?
To have this information available in an excel sheet, press Edit > Report. Once you click the button, a message will appear at the top of the screen, warning you that you will receive the file with the data in your email when the process is complete.
Analyzing the reports
The spreadsheet will cover the categories covered In the Overview section such as total and unique views, total and average time.
Besides these categories, the spreadsheet also includes the columns shown below:
- Type - shows the room type, if it's an activity, sponsor booth, meeting or group room
- Date Joined - shows the first time that the user entered the first room
- Date Updated - shows the last time the person entered a room