Link Tracking (UTM) - Webinars
- How do I enable this feature?
- How do I create a UTM link?
The Link tracking (UTM) feature, gives you the ability to track the performance of campaigns and content. It's a very useful tool to collect data for your Webinars.
In this article you will learn how to create an UTM link, and check the overview analytics as well as per link.
How do I enable this feature?
To enable this feature, press Settings > Tools > Edit. Under the Start section, you should set Link tracking to yes by checking the checkbox in the right.
If instead of seeing a checkbox, you see Click, you will need to enable this feature at the company tools.
To do so, simply press Click and a new tab will automatically open at the company tools page. Then, scroll down until you see the Start section, press Edit, and make sure the Link Tracking checkbox is checked. Press End to save the changes.
How do I create a UTM link?
To create a UTM link go to Marketing > Link tracking.
Then, follow these steps:
- Press Create UTM link
- Select a Link owner
- Type the Link name. It will be displayed in your UTM link
- Add the Link URL that should be tracked
- Press Create
How do I see all UTM links that have been created?
To see all the UTM links that have been created, click on the UTM button on the top left.
You will see a list of all links and information about who created the UTM link, its name, the URL, the link and when it was created.
Which link should I share with my attendees?
You should copy the trackable link available under Link, as shown below. Click on top of it and the link will be copied to the clipboard.
You can also download a QR code containing the trackable link to share with you attendees. To do this, click on the QR code button and a new tab will open with your QR code so you can download it.
To track the performance of your links, click on Analytics on the top left.
The main page contains an overview of the analytics. Here you will find your UTM links listed.
The information included in the table are:
- Total Clicks: counts the total amount of times people have clicked on the links.
- Total Converted: counts the total amount of times the people who accessed the links completed the desired action. For example, if you add a registration form link, it will count how many people completed their registration.
- Average Clicks: shows the ratio of link clicks. While Total clicks measure the rate of clicks on all links, average clicks will calculate its average.
- Average Conversion: shows the ratio of conversions. While Total converted measures the conversion of all links, the average conversion will calculate its average.
Total Clicks and Total Converted
If you click on the View button close to Total clicks and Total converted, you will be able to visualize the tracked data through bar charts.
Analytics per link
You can also click the Blue Button on the right of each UTM link to break down data by each link.
How do I remove a UTM link?
To remove a UTM link, press the UTM button in the top left > press Edit > check the checkbox in the left of the UTM link you would like to remove > press Remove in the top right.