Monitor the emails sent to your attendees through the InEvent platform with our email logging function.
How to access the email logs
To access the email logs press 'PEOPLE' > 'COMMUNICATION' > 'EMAIL LOGS'
The email history allows you to track which address the message was sent to, the status, subject, date of sending, and whether the message was opened or not. You can also export this information by clicking the 'REPORT' button.
There are some possible status messages for sending emails from the platform.
- Processing: Your message is in the submission process.
- Delivered: Your message has arrived in your recipient's email box.
- Auto response: Email with an automatic response.
- Message delayed: Late delivery.
- Spam notification: Email was automatically blocked as spam.
- Soft-bounce: O email address was canceled recently.
- Spam complaint: The email was classified by the user as spam.