Virtual Lobby: How to use OBS software for broadcasts
How to create media entries (plugin) in the Virtual Lobby using streaming software, for example, more than one camera, microphones, camera cut, masks (GC) and other functions present in the program of your choice.
Using OBS Studio
OBS Studio is a free program used to transmit live video on the Internet, and it is possible to include multiple cameras, soundtrack, visual effects and texts.
To capture images and audio using OBS Studio and transmit them to a Virtual Lobby session, you will need:
1. Download and install the OBS Studio program.
2. Download and install the OBS Studio virtual camera plug-in.
3. Restart your computer so that the programs are available for use.
4. When accessing the Virtual Lobby, choose the software camera as the entrance camera.
The OBS camera does not appear as a camera option when accessing the Virtual Lobby. What to do?
Depending on the version of your computer or your browser, the virtual camera created by the OBS plugin may not be recognized at first. If this happens, we recommend configuring the OBS camera as your browser's main camera.
How to configure OBS as the primary camera in Chrome
1. Access the settings panel of your Chrome browser through the three dots that are located in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Privacy and Security.
4. Click Site Settings.
5. Click Camera.
6. From the drop-down list, choose your software camera.