How can I request refund or cancel my purchase?
Organizer - Learn how to set your events refund policy
Attendee - Learn how to request a refund for your ticket purchase
1) Configure the refund policy
- Go to Marketing > Tickets > Payments , and click on the payments setting.
- Then click on Edit and choose the refund policy: up to 7 days before the event; 15 days before the event, 30 days before the event or no refund.
2) Tick the refund notification
To receive automatic notifications of new refund requests, go to People> attendees . Search for your profile (or that of other admins), click EDIT and check the Reimbursement requests option
3) Approve or reject a refund request
- In Marketing> Tickets> Payments you will see the payment that requires analysis to authorize the refund.
- Use the filter in the upper left corner to select all payments that have requested a refund.
- Click the blue button to the right of each payment. A new window will open
- Choose to approve or decline the refund. In case of refusal, you can still send a message to the buyer.
1) In the attendee's "My account" area, click request refund
To request a refund for your purchase, it is necessary to enter in to your "my account" area and click on the Request Refund button.
2) Wait for confirmation
You will receive an email notification of approval of your order or not
I didn't find the request refund button?
On the InEvent platform, event organizers are responsible for the refund and cancellation processes.
If the organizer has not defined a refund policy or the deadline has expired, you must contact the event organization with payment details so that they can assist you in the process, if you are the holder of the purchase.