Provide a web area for your participant to access their calendar, forms, QRCode and entry into their personal area.
What can I access through "my account"?
Attendees can view in their "My account" area:
- Personal information, data export button, password change link, personal Qr Code and FAQ button (my account tab);
- Information about purchase tickets (my ticket tab);
- Event agenda and personal activities (my agenda tab);
- Download link to event application (my application tab);
- Custom event forms (my forms tab);
How will the attendee access his account through the website?
When creating the event's website, it's possible to insert an extra tab for "My account" functionality. By clicking on it, your participant can enter his login and password to access all the personal information.
To do this, go to Marketing > Landing Pages > Website > Edit, choose the My account section and add it. To save, press End.
How will the participant access his account via mailing?
In your account or communication emails, enter a dynamic "My Account" link. They do not need login and password to access, in this case.
To do this, go to Marketing > Communication > Automatic emails, select the email you want and in Dynamic links, select My account page.