Hotel Room Choice
- For event organizers
The feature allows the creation of a list of rooms and the option to insert attendees into rooms. The attendee will have access and can analyze the information of each room, including name, description, capacity, and guests present.
For event organizers
How do I enable the room list?
To enable this feature, go to Settings > Tools > scroll down until you see the Hospitality section. Then, press Edit, and make sure the Room list checkbox is checked. Press End to save the changes.
If instead of seeing a checkbox, you see No or Purchase, there might be two reasons why that is happening:
- You will need to enable this feature at the company tools. To do so, go to the company level, and click Account > Tools in the menu on the left-hand side. Then, scroll down until you see the Hospitality section, press Edit, and make sure the Room list checkbox is checked. Press End to save the changes.
- If you went to the company tools and instead of seeing the checkbox, you still saw Purchase, this means that this feature is not included in the plan you have purchased. Click here to check which features are included in each plan.
Besides the room list, there are also optional tools that can be used, depending on your workflow.
Full rooms block
In the event tools page, under the Block section, the option Full rooms lock will hide the rooms list when they have no more vacancies.
Under the Extra section, the Multiple rooms option will enable support for an attendee to be hosted at multiple lodgings. When enabled, the mobile app lodging will be disabled due to screen space constrains.
How can I add a room?
To add a room you need to click on People > Room Lists > + Add Room
Then, fill out the room details:
- To bulk upload rooms, click on Edit in the upper right corner. Then, click Import > Download Demo File.
- When the file downloads, enter the information requested to the spreadsheet,
- Then, save the file and upload it to the platform by clicking Import > Green File Icon > selecting your file > Import > End.
How can I edit or add attendees manually to rooms?
Click on the room you want to edit and press the Edit button. Within the settings of the room, you can edit the entire structure of the room and add or remove attendees to the room.
You will be able to:
- Insert as many guests as you like, per room. Search and select the attendees (remember that there must be a capacity in the room to add)
- Edit the name of the room
- Edit the Description
- Edit the Address
- Edit the Capacity of the room
- Edit the Price of the room
Press End to save the changes you made.
How do I remove created rooms?
To remove created rooms, press Edit in the top right corner. Then, select the desired rooms you wish to delete, by checking the checkbox of each, then press the Remove button in the top right corner.
How is the in-app choice made?
- Each user must access the application, enter the Menu and press on Lodging. There you will have a list of all available rooms, and you can either select yours or invite an already registered roommate to share the room.
- Once you click on the desired room, you will have the option to enter and join this room. You will also know if it is empty or is already occupied by someone. Press Join to enroll in the room.
Inviting people to join a room
Press Invite people, search and choose the person you would like to invite to share a room.
Then click on the desired person and press Yes. Your invite can now approve the room share if they wish.
How do I leave a room?
Once you have joined the room, you will also have the option to leave. To do so, press the Leave button in the top right corner.