Hotel room selection
- For event organizers
This feature allows you to create a list of rooms with the option of inserting attendees into the rooms. The participant will have access to and be able to see the information of each room, including the name, description, capacity, and the number of guests present.
For event organizers
How do I enable the room list?
To enable this feature, go to Settings > Tools > scroll down until you see the Hospitality section. Then, press Edit, and make sure you tick the Room list checkbox. Press End to save the changes.
If instead of seeing a checkbox, you see Click, you will need to enable this feature in the company tools.
To do so, press Click, and a new tab will automatically open on the company tools page. Then, scroll down until you see the Hospitality section, press Edit, and make sure you tick the Room list checkbox. Press End to save the changes.
Besides the room list, optional tools can be used, depending on your workflow.
Full rooms Lock
In the event tools page, under the Block section, the option Full rooms lock will hide the rooms list when they have no more vacancies.
Under the Extra section, the Multiple rooms option will enable support for an attendee to be hosted at multiple lodgings. The mobile app lodging will be disabled when enabled due to screen space constraints.
How can I add a room?
To add a room, click on People > Logistics > Room Lists > + Add Room.
Then, fill out the room details:
- To upload rooms in bulk, click Edit in the upper right corner. Then click Import > Download demo file.
- Once the file is downloaded, enter the requested information in the spreadsheet,
- Then, please save the file and upload it to the platform by clicking Import > Green File Icon > selecting your file > Import > End.
How can I edit or add attendees manually to rooms?
Click on the room you want to edit and press the Edit button. Within the room's settings, you can edit the entire structure and add or remove attendees from the room.
You will be able to:
- Insert as many guests per room as you like. Search and select the attendees (remember that there must be a capacity in the room to add)
- Edit the name of the room
- Edit the Description
- Edit the Address
- Edit the Capacity of the room
- Edit the Price of the room
Press End to save the changes you made.
How do I remove created rooms?
To remove created rooms, press Edit in the top right corner. Then, select the desired rooms you wish to delete by checking each checkbox, then press the Remove button in the top right corner.
How is the in-app choice made?
- Each user must access the application, enter the Menu, and press on Lodging. You will have a list of all available rooms, and you can select yours or invite an already-registered roommate to share the room.
- Once you click on the desired room, you will have the option to enter and join this room. You will also know if it is empty or someone has already booked it. Press Join to enroll in the room.
How to invite people to join a room?
To invite others to join a room, follow the steps below:
- Press Invite people, search, and choose the person you want to invite to share a room.
- Then click on the person you want to choose and click Yes. Your guest can now approve the shared room if desired.
How do I leave a room?
You can leave a room by clicking on the Leave button.