Do you want to have access to hundreds of marketing professionals looking for event partners? Join our community and become an InEvent Partner.
Types of partnerships
- Tier I: Business Partners
- Tier II: Certified Support Partners
- Tier III: Promotion Partners
Exclusive for partners that hold commercial agreements to resell InEvent technologies. Must have credits to maintain status.
Certified Support Partners
Exclusive for partners that have completed our training and obtained the license to give technical support on InEvent technologies. Must have the Certified Partner badge on their website to maintain status.
For further information on how to become a Certified Support Partner, click here.
Exclusive for partners who help to promote our events and technologies within their community. Must have our logo present on the website with a backlink to maintain status.
What are the premium incentives and benefits granted to partners?
- Revenue sharing: Generate revenue from deals based on the performance and expertise of your agency.
- Exclusive partner tools: Create new customer accounts from our dashboard and also develop new customized layouts on your product portfolio.
- Special marketing benefits: Join our partner program to be listed as a partner on our marketplace, access exclusive live events, and get insider sales help.
- Priority support: Access our customer success team to ask specific questions, receive additional training, and join events exclusive for our partners.
- Aggregated volume pricing: Special pricing for our high-volume partners who use our recurrent platform for multiple events and conferences all around the year.
- Included educational programs: Get your event management certification at no charge with innovative globally awarded event marketing technology.
Incentives and benefits per types of partnership
The incentives and benefits granted to each partner will be based on their type of partnership.
Check the table below to verify which incentive and benefit will be granted to each partnership type:
InEvent aims to align expectations and ensure you enter into a successful journey, teaching you how to best exploit the potentials that we can offer to the maximum.
This journey outlines all the interactions from when you receive the welcome kit to your assessment call, and everything in between, including every touchpoint.
After your contract is signed, you will get your resources kit and access to the InEvent platform with instructions to schedule your training sessions.
You will get connected with your InEvent counterpart to introduce the key results of your tier goals. The tasks specific to your tier will be assigned to your dashboard.
Set your website partner page up with InEvent badges and links to formalize our partnership. This is a required step to maintain your status.
Become an expert on InEvent technologies by completing our Certification Program, with help from our 24/7 Customer Success team.
Your goals will be available on the dashboard to start promoting, supporting, or reselling software. Tier benefits will be unlocked as you progress through goals.
Track the results of the first month and improve on them. Our dashboard will highlight outstanding tasks and successful tasks for the next run.