Partner: How to create a new company?
As Tier I: Business Partners, you have the ability to create new companies so you can demonstrate the InEvent platform to your prospective clients.
How do I create a new company?
At the company level, click on Company > Details > + New company
At the new window you will need to fill it up the following fields:
- Company's name;
- Logo (1024 x 1024 px by px);
- The plan;
- The region of the company
That's it! The new company has been created!
Can I create a trial company for my client?
If you wish to create a trial account for demo event purposes so your customers can explore the platform, you should follow the steps listed previously on how to create a new company. By doing that, your customer will have a company trial with 10 credits that will last 30 days, and you will not need to use your credits for the demonstrations.
When adding them as a company admins, keep in mind the limits on the free trials:
- Full = up to 15 admins
- Advanced = up to 5 admins
What is the best way to start exploring the platform?
Here are some tips and articles you can forward to your new client:
- Company Details: this is where they can change standard information for all of the events, as well as the app name, colors, and description.
- Company tools: learn the functionalities available to the company according to the purchased plan.
- Company images: inserting the right images creates credibility and strengthens their brand.
- Company tags, places, headings, segmentation list and budget management: very useful features to be applied for all events.
- Company and event levels: learn the different levels and permissions
- Setting up the event: they can follow this guide to help get started on creating their event!
Is it possible to transfer unused credits from company to company?
Yes! Click here for further information.
I have numerous companies and want to delete only one. How do I do that?
To delete one company, we recommend removing all company admins including yourself.
- At the company level, click on Users > Edit
- Next, select all check boxes corresponding to the company admins and press Remove
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm the action, press Remove again: