Integration with Zapier
Zapier integrations allow you to connect the InEvent platform to over 2,000+ platforms without a single line of code. Using drag and drop, you can link your InEvent with your preferred marketing CRM, catering company, AV provider or else to create seamless data workflows. You can get notifications, emails, synchronizations and new favorite solutions without expensive custom development work.
Functionalities within Zapier for InEvent Explorer
- Create new attendee
- Create a new event
- Update attendee
- Attendee check-in
- Attendee check-out
- Poll answers
- API request
- Account Name (New Person on Waitlist)
How do I integrate Zapier with InEvent?
First, you will need to set up the trigger.
Setting up the trigger
- On this page you should search for apps to connect to InEvent. You'll have 2,000+ apps as options to automate your work.
- Once you have selected the app you'd like to connect to (for this example we have selected Google Docs), you'll need to pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation, and then choose a resulting action from the other app.
- Once you have identified and mapped the action to the intended output, please follow the steps in the subsequent Zapier process flow and pick the specific trigger for the app from the list of options.
- Press Continue and sign in to link your account in the app to Zapier for the first time. If you've previously connected the app to Zapier, select it from the dropdown menu of apps.
- Then, choose an account and press Continue one more time.
- Now, you should set up the trigger. Select the optional or required fields for each app in your Zap. This helps you customize the Zap template and tells it the exact data you'd like to use.
- You will be able to test your trigger to check if it's working properly. In this step, you'll see which information from the app will be used for the trigger.
Now you will need to set up the action.
Setting up the action
It's time to tell the Zap exactly what you want it to do.
- First, you need to choose the action app. Type in the name of the app you want the action to be applied to.
- Next, you need to choose how you want the app to behave in response to the trigger and press Continue.
- Connect or select your account. Choose an account that is already connected to Zapier or click the Sign in to button to add a new account. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to authorize Zapier to connect to the app. Then click Continue.
- Now is the spot where you can customize your Zap. In this step, you can tell the Zap exactly what you want it to do with the data from the trigger app by filling in the blank fields here. Use the dropdown menu on every field to tell the Zap to pull in data from the trigger step. Once you've made your choices, click Continue.
- Time to test the action. You'll see which information from the trigger app will be sent to the action app.
- Once you have tested the action, you should see two buttons: you can either Retest action or Turn on Zap.
- In case it's working properly, you should click Turn on Zap. Your Zap will run automatically from now on until you turn it off.
Click here to learn more about how to create a zap.
How do I create an API request?
To create an API request, select API request under Select a trigger. This option requires highly technical knowledge so our recommendation is that this zap should be created by developers.
Next, you should define the Endpoint Resources, Get Attributes, Post Attributes and press Continue.
Now you will need to set up the action. Click here to learn how to set up the action.
Can I integrate InEvent with HubSpot through Zapier?
Yes! Click here to learn the step by step on how to do so.