Feedback - InEvent Webinar
There are a lot of good reasons why you should have attendees giving their feedbacks after the InEvent Webinar, for example, to learn what improvements can be done the next time, or also to show the attendees that you are approachable and that you respect their inputs.
How do I enable the feedback feature?
To enable the feedback tool, click on Settings > Tools > Edit > scroll down until you see the Live section. Then, press Edit, and make sure the Feedback checkbox is checked. Press End to save the changes.
If instead of seeing a checkbox, you see Click, you will need to enable this feature at the company tools. To do so, simply press Click and a new tab will be opened automatically on the company tools page.
Then, scroll down until you see the Live section, press Edit, and make sure the Feedback checkbox is checked. Press End to save the changes.
How do I create a feedback survey?
To create a feedback form for the InEvent Webinar, follow the steps below:
- Click on Interactivity > Feedback > select the InEvent Webinar.
- Click on + Add question in the upper left corner and enter your question in the field indicated (For example 'Did you find the discussed topics interesting?').
- Choose the answer type.
- Press Create.
When creating questions on forms on the InEvent platform it is possible to add conditional questions. This means you can add a second question depending on the answer that the attendee gives to a specific question on the form.
To do this, you will use the Question Parent Selection function, which serves as a conditional to attach a question to an answer.
To create a conditional question with a yes/no answer type, follow the steps below:
- First, you need to set up the parent question on the platform following these steps.
- Now, you can create the child question, which does not necessarily have to be a Yes/No question. To do this, click on +Add question.
- Write the child question in the question title (For example, 'Which topic did you like the most?')
- Select any answer type you wish.
- Use the Question parent selector tool to select the parent question previously created.
- Select the parent option, in this case, Yes.
- Press Create.
How can I preview the feedback form?
To preview the feedback form, click on the Preview button on the submenu.
How can I send notifications asking the attendees to answer the surveys?
If you desire, it is possible to manually send a push notification asking the attendees to answer the feedback form.
To do this click on Send notification in the upper menu on the left side.
This is how the notification will be displayed for the attendees:
How can attendees answer feedback surveys?
If you are an attendee and you wish to give your feedback after the InEvent Webinar, follow the steps below:
- Click on your photo on the upper right corner of the screen > Press Feedback.
- The feedback form will pop up and you will be able to answer it. Then, press Confirm.
Submissions and reports
To view the submissions to the feedback form, you will click Interactivity > Feedback > select the InEvent Webinar > Submissions.
To extract the answers, click on the Report button.