Your Event App- White label process
- What steps do I need to take to complete this process?
- When will the app(s) be available?
- Tips for speeding up your app approval
- Where will the app(s) be available?
- Additional Questions
- I would like to change the application's initial phrase 'Discover an even more inspiring experience during [...]'. Is it possible?
- Can we delete the login and password fields so that the attendee can directly access the contents of the schedule?
- Does the app have a cost?
- I forgot my password or my attendee would like to change their password for the app. How can they do this?
The visual identity of an enterprise or company is essential so they can become a strong brand. InEvent platform allows the customization of images and colors in order for your company can have all the identity details reflected in the cloud and on the event app.
What steps do I need to take to complete this process?
To begin, complete the following steps.
- To begin the process of setting up a white labeled app, first you are required to open a Business or Social account in the Apple App store and/or a Google Play store account.
- To learn how to open a Google play store account, Click Here
- To learn how to open an Apple Business account, Click here
- To learn how to open an Apple Social (Individual) account, Click here
- Complete all of your Company Details, including the App Information
- Insert your Company Images
- Complete all Legal Information required
Once this is done, you will choose which publishing method to pursue.
- The recommended option is to provide Global Access to InEvent. To do this, include your store logins and passwords (Android and iOS) into your company details.
- For your Google Play Store details, ensure the JSON key is also entered in the Android specific field (for how to extract, see Adding users within stores ).
- Once this information is completed, tick the boxes for Request Android update and Request iOS update. When you are done, click END.
- Lastly, ensure you have prepared your event for approval on the Apple App Store.
When will the app(s) be available?
- The publishing of your app takes up to 10 business days.
- Subsequent updates (name change, splash image, or color) occur within 5 business days.
- The deadlines do not depend on the chosen form of publication (direct or MDM)
Tips for speeding up your app approval
If you are an agency: Get your clients' signatures
Often the visual identity of the event is directly related to that of the contracting company. Both Apple and Google stores have strict rules regarding image use.
You should get your client's image usage permissions.
Create an event exclusive for this process
Your app will be submitted for the first time for publication, and may then undergo several updates over time. Therefore an event, for this approval purpose only, is required to be created. Setting up an event exclusively for this means you won't have to worry about updating content or access every time.
You can also use this event to conduct your own training and testing.
Reviewers need to see that your app has information for participants to access. Therefore, fill your event with materials from your company.
Use public policies and manuals for your business as app tabs. That way the reviewer sees content and you don't have to wait for the actual data of your event.
Where will the app(s) be available?
Your event app will be available from both Android and iOS platforms and can be accessed and downloaded for free from the app stores.
I would like to change the application's initial phrase 'Discover an even more inspiring experience during [...]'. Is it possible?
This phrase is standard in our global applications. Its structure is fixed, but if you want to delete the screen, you must notify InEvent Support. It takes 5 business days to update the app and remove the screen with the phrase.
Can we delete the login and password fields so that the attendee can directly access the contents of the schedule?
The InEvent application requires the attendee to be authenticated to have access to syllabus. Therefore, we suggest that a simplified form of login, such as single sign-up, is used. Read more about ways to access in App Login .
Does the app have a cost?
No, there is no charge for the app, nor does it have any in-app purchases.
I forgot my password or my attendee would like to change their password for the app. How can they do this?
At the log in screen of the app you will find a Forgot your password? link. Click on the link to reset the password.