Colors, name and app description: Company Details
Here you can change the app name, the colors and description. You can also send your app for review to publish.
Go to the company section (upper left menu), click on DETAILS. Then, click on EDIT, in order to modify the following items:
- Company code: reference your company in the InEvent platform. This 4-digit number you can access your events in the InEvent App.
- Company’s name: name of your company.
- App name: App name
- It should contain a maximum 15 characters, including spaces and uppercase letters (this counts as 2 characters).
- App Name for Stores: name of the app attendees will search to download the app.
- It must contain a maximum of 25 characters, including spaces an uppercase letter (this counts as 2 characters).
- Nickname: word that will appear in your URL company to differentiate it. If not modified, there will be a numerical code.
- Example: https://inevent.us/en/nickname
- Key words: Search words in stores (Google Play / App Store).
- Enter 5 minimum
- Background Color: background color in your app - and follows the hexadecimal standard.
- Example: #F4F4F4
- Bar Color: bar in your app - and follows the hexadecimal standard.
- Example: #015A9C
- Main Color: Detail colors in your app - color in your app - and follows the hexadecimal standard.
- Example: #015A9C
- Description: App description that will appear in the stores. The requirement is a 250 characters’ minimum.
As you finish updating these information’s, click on END to save your changes.
You also have the fields for publishing your app.
When you use the white label app, you will open Google and Apple store accounts, This is where you enter the login details for said accounts and where you send your app for review.
To learn more about publishing your apps click here - How to publish my app