From company details, you'll be able to change standard information for all of your events, as well as your app name, colors, and description. You can also send your app for review to publish.
To go to the company section (top left menu on your platform), click on Details. Then, click on Edit, in order to modify the following items:
Colors, name, and app description
Under this section, you'll be able to insert and edit information such as: company name, app name, colors of the app and much more.
- Company code: This is your company's reference code for the InEvent platform. This 4-digit number enables your access to your events in the InEvent App.
- Company name: Name of your company.
- Display name: The visible name of your company.
- Short name: This is the name that will display for your app.
- It should contain a maximum of 15 characters, including spaces and uppercase letters (this counts as 2 characters).
- Nickname: This refers to the word that will appear in your company URL. If not modified, this will be a numerical code.
- Example: https://inevent.us/en/nickname
- Keywords: Search words for app stores (Google Play / App Store).
- You should enter a minimum of 5 keywords
- Background Color: It defines the background color for your app, using standard HEX code.
- Example: #F4F4F4
- Bar Color: It defines the bar color in your app, using standard HEX code.
- Example: #015A9C
- Main Color: It defines the main color of your app, using standard HEX codes.
- Example: #015A9C
- Description: It's the app description displayed in the stores (250 characters minimum).
Additional Company Information
In this section, you can change the base settings for your company's events. These can be changed at the event level in event details, however, these settings will act as the base information for all your events.
Here you can set:
- Language (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and German)
- Currency: currency unit used in events
- Date and time format on the platform: To change the date and time format, click on Edit and select the one that best suits your company.
- Onboarding link: Enterprise customers will use this link during their onboarding call with their dedicated project manager.
- Created by: It will show who created the company.
- Whitelisted domains: You should add a list of domains approved for authorized access to data. Click here to learn more about it.
- Validation website: Add the link to the main website of your event or company.
- Initial flow should be available: If enabled, a standard welcome message that says Discover an even more inspiring experience during the event! will be displayed on the mobile app once the user opens it.
- Is InEvent App?: You should check this checkbox if you have decided to use the InEvent default native app. If you do not enable this option, you can build your own custom deployment. Click here to learn more about it.
- Custom domain: You can enable a custom domain for your company. Click here for further information.
- Custom CSS: It allows you to personalize your directory company page.
You also have the fields for publishing your app.
When you use the white label app, you will need to open Google and Apple store accounts. On those fields shown above, you should enter the login details for those accounts and mark your app for review.
To learn more about publishing your applications click here.
What is a bundle identifier?
A bundle ID or bundle identifier uniquely identifies an application in Apple's ecosystem. This means that no two applications can have the same bundle identifier.
You can create a bundle like this one: eventname.company.com