From company details, you'll be able to change standard information for all your events, and your app name, colors, and description. You can also send your app for review to publish.
To go to the company section (top left menu on your platform), click on Details. Then, click on Edit, in order to modify the following items:
Colors, name, and app description
Under this section, you'll be able to insert and edit information such as: company name, app name, colors of the app and much more.
- Company code: This is your company's reference code for the InEvent platform. This 4-digit number enables you to access your events in the InEvent App.
- Company name: Name of your company.
- Display name: The visible name of your company.
- Short name: This is the name that will display for your app.
- It should contain a maximum 15 characters, including spaces and uppercase letters (this counts as 2 characters).
- Nickname: This refers to the word that will appear in your company URL. If not modified, this will be a numerical code.
- Example: https://inevent.us/en/nickname
- Keywords: Search words for app stores (Google Play / App Store).
- You should enter a minimum of 5 keywords
- Background Color: This defines the background color for your app, using standard HEX code
- Example: #F4F4F4
- Bar Color: Defines the bar color in your app, using standard HEX code
- Example: #015A9C
- Main Color: Details the main color of your app, using standard HEX codes.
- Example: #015A9C
- Description: App description that will appear in the stores. The requirement is a 250 characters minimum.
- Main link: This should be the main website of your event or company
Additional Company Information
In this section, you can change the base settings for your company's events. These can be changed at event level in event details, however, these settings will act as the base information for all your events. Here you can set:
- Language (choose between English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and German)
- Currency for your events
- Date and time format on the platform
How do I change the date and time format?
To change the date and time format, click EDIT and select the best date and time that fits within your company.
You also have the fields for publishing your app.
When you use the white label app, you will need to open Google and Apple store accounts. This is where you enter the login details for said accounts and where you send your app for review. To learn more about publishing your apps click here - How to publish my app
What is a bundle identifier?
A bundle ID or bundle identifier uniquely identifies an application in Apple's ecosystem. This means that no two applications can have the same bundle identifier.
You can create a bundle like this one: eventname.company.com