In-store app approval on the Apple Store
Apps submitted to the Apple Store must undergo a review process to receive approval. After submitting your app for review, verify that you have fulfilled all requirements to ensure a smooth review process.
Creating a public event for approval
For an app to be approved on the Apple Store, a demo event must be created with adequate information and published. The event should have information such as event date and time, venue, cover, etc. This way, Apple can verify that your app is real and working.
Ensure that you add information to the following sections of your demo event:
Creating credentials for approval
For your app to be approved, it is necessary to create an attendee login and password within your event and insert it on App Store Connect.
To create the attendee, click on People > Attendee > Add person.
To insert the credentials on App Store Connect, complete the following steps:
- Login to App Store Connect.
- Navigate to My Apps.
- Select your app and the correct app version on the left panel.
- Check the Sign-in required box under App Review Information.
- Enter the login credentials in the Username and Password fields.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page after inserting the credentials.
Creating a custom menu for account termination
Apple requires all apps that support account registration to also support account termination. As a result, adding an account termination option to your app is essential.
To create a custom menu that allows account termination, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Tabs.
- Click the Live App button on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click the New Item button. A pop-up box will appear.
- Enter the title for the menu (for example: Terminate account) in the Item title box.
- Enter the link to the InEvent Account termination page
https://inevent.com/terminate.phpin the Item link box.
- Click Create to add the custom menu.
Requesting Multicast Networking Entitlement for badge printing
Using the official InEvent iOS app, you can create and design badges, define specific badges for groups of attendees, and control attendee check-ins as well as print attendee badges during in-person events.
In order to use the iOS badge printing feature with your white-label app, it is necessary for you to request the Multicast Networking Entitlement for your app to Apple.
To request the Multicast Networking Entitlement for your app, navigate to Apple's Multicast Networking Entitlement Request page and log in using your Apple Developer credentials. Then, submit a request for the following entitlements: