How do I report an issue?
- Clear cache and cookies
- How do I submit the issue report?
- Types of issue reports
InEvent's platform is structured in order so all features can integrate together. If minor inconveniences occur then it is recommended to create an Issue Report in order for the InEvent tech team to analyze.
With the issue reporting tool you can:
- Ask technical questions to our developers' team
- Report software malfunctions or malfunction on web page
- Report software failures or malfunction on IOS
- Report crashes or malfunction of software on android system
- Report an error in our FAQ
Clear cache and cookies
Before you report an issue, please clear cache and cookies since it usually fixes certain problems.
Using Google Chrome perform the following actions:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the browser toolbar at the top-right next to your Google Account profile picture, click on the 3 vertical dot icon.
- Next, select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the Clear browsing data box, click the box that says Cookies and other site data and cached images and files checkboxes.
- Use the menu at the top (Time Range) to select the total amount of data you want to delete and from when. To delete everything, choose All time.
- Click Clear Data.
Cleaning cache and cookies in other browsers
To clear cache and cookies in other browsers read and follow the instructions provided in the links below:
How do I submit the issue report?
To report an issue you will click on Your Name in the top menu on the right side and then click Issue report.
Write a brief description of the issue you are facing. Use no more than 140 characters.
Types of issue reports
The platform has two types of issue reports and shown below:
You can ask technical questions using our issue reports tool and our developers will answer you.
To ask us a question, under Type select Question, type in your question and press Report issue.
If minor inconveniences occur, it is recommended to create an Issue Report in order for the InEvent tech team to analyze.
Under Type, you should select Technical issue.
Choose a platform: Web, Android, iOS or FAQ
The second step is to choose the platform on which you want to report the issue. Where is the error occurring?
You can select the options: Android, IOS, Android / IOS, Web or FAQ, as shown below.
What page link do I enter if I want to open an issue report for an Android or IOS system?
In cases where the issue was found on Android or iOS, enter the name of the App under the Page link section.
The next step will be to report what the issue is. Write as much detail as you can. Here you can insert links and images.
Describe in detail, the steps to reproduce
Describe step by step the actions you have taken for this error to occur, so we can reproduce the issue and try and fix it in the best way. You can detail each step and also insert links and images.
If you want, you can also add some important extra information that was not placed in the previous fields. This field is not required.
You can, for example, right-click on the webpage and press Inspect to open the developer console.
Then, click the Console tab in the window and filter the Errors, as shown below:
Sending this screenshot will help the developers' team identify what is causing the issue.
Once you have entered all the information for your issue report, click on Report issue.