Track your ticket sales for your event in real-time, your revenue received, pending revenue, and creating manual payments. Have up-to-date charts and reports in .xls with dates, values, and discounts.
How do I access the payment screen?
By accessing the payments feature under Marketing > Tickets > Payments you will get the following information:
- ID: unique code associated with the financial transaction.
- Third-part ID: unique code associated with the financial transaction from Wirecard / Paypal.
- Person: Name provided by the attendee for billing.
- Username: column with the user provided by the attendee at the time of purchase.
- Date: day correlated to last purchase-related status
- Type: indicates the form of payment (credit card, ticket or manual payment).
- Status: at which stage is the attendees purchase (under review, approved, canceled and refunded).
- Subtotal: purchase value without deduction.
- Discount: value of the discount that the purchase has (if applicable)
- Total: amount paid by the attendee (already considering the rebate).
How do I register a manual payment?
To register a manual payment, Click on Marketing> Tickets > Payments
Then press the +Create payment button in the top left corner.
Then fill in the required fields:
- Complete name
- Select a ticket
Press the blue Create button when complete.
Company Name and Registration Number for Invoice
In the fifth step of the purchase form, the attendees will define the details of the Invoice for this purchase. Your attendees will be able to fill the following fields; Company Name, Company Registration Number and Address (lines 1 and 2). When completed, they can proceed to the next step.
How to perform searches and filters on the report
You can perform searches and filters on the report for quick sales queries.
To search for names, e-mails or by the user of a buyer, click the Search button in the top right corner.
To filter by payment type, dates, or payment status, click the Filter button in the top right corner.
You can view the payment data through a list by clicking on the View payments as list icon on the top left corner.
Highlighted in the image below:
Or you can view them by graphs per ticket, by groups or by specific lists. To do this simply click on the icon View payment statistics on the left side of the top menu.
Highlighted in the image below:
You can also extract reports in xls format. with data pertaining to each purchase and each buyer. To do this you will click the Edit button in the top right corner.
Then press the Report button in the top left corner.
You will receive the file via email or you will have the option to download it by the platform itself.
Emails related to the payment process
When you are selling tickets for your event, the participants will receive 4 different emails that will be deducted from the email credits:
- The admission email: Even though is likely that the Approval requirement and the Waitlist requirement are deactivated from the Registration form settings, from the moment the users submit their form until the payment gets processed, the user will be temporarily listed under the Waitlist whichever payment gateway is selected. Therefore they will receive at first the admission email.
- We are waiting for your payment: During the process to accept payment, an email will be sent to inform the user that it is under analysis. An example of this email can be seen in this article.
- Your payment has been confirmed/ Your payment has been denied: Regardless of the method of payment that has been used, once the process is over the user will receive one of the emails informed that is confirmed or denied.
- The confirmation email/ The rejection email: The user will receive one of the emails depending on the payment status, if it has been confirmed then the confirmation email. If the payment has been denied then the rejection email will be sent.
Integrate payment options
You can use integrations powered by Paypal, by Wirecard by Stripe, to learn more click the links below: