How can I request refund or cancel my purchase?
Organizer - Learn how to set your events refund policy.
Attendee - Learn how to request a refund for your ticket purchase.
Configure the refund policy
- Go to Marketing > Tickets > Payments, and click on the Payment Settings.
- Then click on Edit and choose your Refund policy: up to 7 days before the event, 15 days before the event, 30 days before the event or no refund.
Tick the refund notification
- To receive automatic notifications of new refund requests, go to People> Attendees and search for your profile (or that of other admins).
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom and check the Refund requests notifications and then click End.
Approve or reject a refund request
- In Marketing> Tickets> Payments you will see the payment that requires analysis to authorize the refund.
- Use the filter in the upper left corner to select all payments that have requested a refund.
- Click the blue button to the right of each payment. A new window will open.
- Choose to Approve or Reject the refund. In case of refusal, you can still send a message to the buyer.
In the attendee's "My Tickets area, click request refund
- To request a refund for your purchase, it is necessary to enter into your My Tickets area and click on the Request Refund button.
Wait for confirmation
- You will receive an email notification of approval (or not) of your request.
I didn't find the request refund button?
On the InEvent platform, event organizers are responsible for the refund and cancellation processes.
If the organizer has not defined a refund policy or the deadline has expired, the holder of the purchase must contact the event organizer with payment details so that they can assist in the process.