- How do I enable the Quiz feature?
- In the platform
Quizzes help you to engage better with your audience and increase the interactivity among users in an activity.
Quizzes are similar to Polls as they help boost the engagement of users in an activity, but while Quizzes are designed to test the knowledge of users in a fun way, where they get to select an answer and can see their immediate results, Polls are used to record the opinions and votes of users, there is no wrong or right answer with polls. To learn how to create a poll click here.
In this article, you will learn how to create Quizzes for activities, and how to edit and remove them.
How do I enable the Quiz feature?
To activate the Quiz in your event, go to Settings > Tools > Edit, scroll down until you see the Live section, and tick the box for Quiz.
If instead of seeing a checkbox, you see Click, you will need to enable this feature in the company tools. To do so, simply press Click and a new tab will be opened automatically on the company tools page.
Then, scroll down until you see the Live section, press Edit, and make sure the Quiz checkbox is checked. Press End to save the changes.
In the platform
How do I create Quiz?
To add a quiz, follow the steps:
- Click on Agenda > Quiz > select an Activity > +Add quiz on the left corner
- Create the quiz title and click Create
- Click on +Add question and enter the possible Answers, select the one considered the correct one, and press Create
- Go to the Settings tab to set a timer countdown and make the quiz visible/active
How do I edit quizzes?
- Answers: To edit the order of the quiz's answers, change the correct answer, and add extra information, click on the Edit answer (the blue button that appears next to the question).
- Settings: To edit the settings and configure the Timer, set the quiz visible/active, and click on Edit. Once you are done, press End to save the changes.
How do I activate multiple quizzes at once within the platform?
When you create multiple quizzes for an activity and you would like to activate them at once, simply select the activity > press Edit > check the quizzes you wish to activate > Activate > click on End to save the changes.
If you wish to disable all the quizzes at once, follow the same steps and press Deactivate instead.
How do I remove the quiz?
To remove the quiz, click on Edit > tick the checkbox of the quiz you wish to remove > press Remove.
A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the action, press Remove.
In the Virtual Lobby
To perform the following actions in the Virtual Lobby, the attendee must have one of the permissions: admin, staff, presenter, linked speaker or being the host of the activity.
How do I create a quiz?
Once you are inside the activity, go to the Quiz tab and follow these steps:
- Click on the + button > type the title of the Quiz in the corresponding field > press Next
- Type the question in the corresponding field and add the answers' option
- Select the correct answer and if wanted click on the +Add info (optional)
- Click on +Add question or Next
- Now you can Review the questions, answers, and settings > press Create
How do I edit quizzes?
To Edit the quiz from inside the activity you will find two options:
- Visibility: By clicking on the eye icon you can make it visible/invisible, click on Yes at the pop-up message to confirm the action.
- Answers and Settings: By clicking on the Edit icon you can edit answers, add questions and other options, change the correct answer, set the timer and change the visibility. Press Done to save the changes.
How do I remove the quiz?
To remove the quiz from inside the activity, click on the trash icon and press Yes at the pop-up to confirm the action.
Why the Quiz tab is not showing in my activity?
If the Polling tool is enabled and you can not see the Quiz tab displayed inside the activity, you might want to check the activity's details.
Go to Agenda > Activities > select the activity >click on Settings and scroll down until you see the Hide quiz checkbox. Press Edit and uncheck the box, and click End to save the changes.
How do I see the answers?
To check the attendees' names and respective answers go to the Submissions tab:
How can I show the quiz results to the attendees?
In the Virtual Lobby, results are shown in real-time by clicking on the Leaderboard tab. It will display the top 10 attendees based on the number of right answers and their speed time.
If you would like to project results on a screen, you can use the TV Mode or Big Screen.
To learn more about content projection, access the Content Projection article.
Can I change the name of the Quiz tab?
If you wish to rename the Quiz tab, go to Settings > Tabs > Virtual rooms.
Click on Quiz and press Edit, a new window will appear on the right. You can change its label and icon:
How do I generate a report?
To generate a report follow these steps:
- Select the Quiz you wish to extract from
- Click on Edit on the top right corner
- Press Report on the top left
- An excel sheet containing the Quiz information will be sent to your email