- How do I enable the guest form?
- How do I access the guest form?
You can allow the event attendees to bring guests and decide which guests' information should be retrieved in the registration process.
This article intends to show you how to enable and use the guest form.
How do I enable the guest form?
Go to Settings > Tools > press Edit > scroll down to the Registration section and tick the checkbox corresponding to Guest form.
How do I access the guest form?
To access the guest form, go to Marketing > Registration > Registration form and click the Guests +1 button in the upper right corner.
Fields: What guest information do I want to retrieve?
By clicking on the Fields tab, you can check the default questions the attendees will need to answer about their guests before submitting the form.
If you wish to add extra questions, press +Add question in the upper left corner.
How do I request the email of the guest?
To request the attendee to give you their guest's emails, you will need to go to Settings > Tools, click on Edit and scroll down until you find the Registration section. Then, check the Guests Email option, and press End to save the changes.
Settings: How do I define how many guests each participant can bring?
- To limit how many guests your attendee can invite, make sure you have clicked Guests +1 button, then select the Settings tab and press Edit.
- Enter the maximum number that your attendee can invite, and then click End.
Count guests as a registration
By default, guests will not count on the event capacity and invite capacity limits. If this option is enabled, guests will be counted as if they were regular attendees, which means they will be included in the event capacity.
To enable it, in the Settings tab of the guest form, check the Count guests as a registration option. Then press the End button.
Submissions: Can I see all guest form submissions?
- To see all guest form submissions, make sure you have clicked Guests +1 button, then select the Submissions tab.
- You will see a list with all guest form submissions. To view all answers per guest, on the submissions page, click on the name of the user whose submission you would like to view.
Can I generate a guest report?
Yes, to do so click on the Guests +1 button > Edit > a Report button should appear in the upper left.