Integration with Authorize.Net
Use Authorize.Net integration as your payment gateway and charge attendees for tickets.
Your attendees will be able to purchase tickets via the registration form, website, or my account page.
How do I link my Authorize.Net account with InEvent?
To integrate InEvent with Authorize.Net, go to Integrations > Authorize.Net. As soon as you click on it, a page will load with the following fields:
- Api ID
- Transaction key
- Sandbox account
In the next section you will find detailed instructions on how to get this data from your Authorize.Net account.
Where can I get the API Login ID and Transaction key in my Authorize.Net account?
Once you have logged into your Authorize.net account, you will need to obtain your API Login ID in order to complete the integration with InEvent.
- Select Sign in > Merchants from Authorize.net.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by your credit card processor.
- Select Settings from the Account menu.
- Select API Credentials & Keys from Security Settings.
- Copy/paste the API Login ID to your clipboard. Write the number down as a backup. You’ll enter it into InEvent later.
- Select the option for New Transaction Key, then select Submit.
- If you’re asked to confirm your identity, select Request Pin, then select Copy to Clipboard to copy the Generated Key. Write the key down as a backup.
- Log out.
Integrating your Authorize.Net account to InEvent
- Go to the integration configuration page.
- Enter the API Login ID from Autorize.net in API ID.
- Enter the Transaction Key from Authorize.net in Transaction Key.
- Now you have to the option to select your account type. Select Yes if it's a Sandbox account.
- Click on Link data to sync your account with InEvent's platform.
Which currencies does Authorize.net support?
Access this page to find out which currencies Authorize.net supports.
Where will my attendees see the Authroize.net payment option?
Your attendees can purchase tickets via the registration form and pay for them by selecting the option Credit Card (Authorize.Net).
They will need to fill in the form with their credit card details. Authorize.Net supports all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Diner's Club.
The Authorize.net option will also be available when buying tickets through the event's website if the registration form is embedded.
The registration form can also be accessed from the My Account page by pressing Buy tickets. Attendees will be able to select the option Credit Card (Authorize.net).