Applicants: ticket purchase management
The Applicants page is where administrators can review applicants when Approval requirement and Ticket requirement tools are enabled. In this page, you can do the following:
- Review applicants who want to purchase tickets
- Approve or reject applicants who want to purchase tickets
- Download reports as spreadsheets
How can I review applicants?
You can review applicants by navigating to Marketing > Tickets > Applicants.
In the Applicants page, you can see columns containing the following details:
- Person ID: Person ID of the applicant.
- First name: First name of the applicant.
- Last name: Last name of the applicant.
- Email address: Email address of the applicant.
- Purchases: Number of purchases made by the applicant.
- Pending: Pending or unfinished purchases made by the applicant, showing the total price and number of tickets in brackets.
- Paid: Paid or finished purchases made by the applicant, showing the total price and number of tickets in brackets.
- Date: Date of application.
- Controls: Controls to approve and applicant for purchase or reject the applicant. Once an admin has approved or rejected the applicant, this column will display the approval or rejection status of the applicant.
You can also access the applicant's details by clicking the blue Open applicant details button. This window will display the answers of the purchase form submitted by the applicant and other ticket information.
Furthermore, you have the option to edit the answers to the custom questions submitted by an applicant. Simply click on Edit and scroll down to the Identification section to make the necessary changes to the questions' answers.
How do I approve or reject applicants?
Once an applicant fills the Register and Identification sections of the purchase form, they will see the Approval required notification informing them to wait for approval before proceeding with ticket purchase.
To approve an applicant for ticket purchase, click on the Approve for purchase button under the Controls column. To reject the applicant, click on the Reject person button instead.
When you approve the applicant, they will receive the Approved for purchase email which notifies that they have been approved and can now finish their purchase. Their status under the Controls column will also show Approved for purchase.
Once they complete their purchase, and payment is authorized, they will be added to the event as attendees and their status under the Controls column will show Approved.
When you reject the applicant, they will receive the Rejection email, which notifies that they have been rejected from the event and cannot purchase tickets. Their status under the Controls column will also show Rejected by organization.
Can I download the submission details of my applicants?
Yes, you can download the submission details of an applicant as a PDF file. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Applicant's page, click on the Details button beside the applicant.
- Click on the Print submission button located at the top right corner of the page.
- In the new window, adjust your printing settings using the provided options. To save the user's submission as a PDF, choose either Microsoft print to PDF or Save as PDF from the Destination menu dropdown.
- Click on the Print or Save button depending on the selected PDF option.
- Provide a file name for the submission and save the PDF document to your computer.
Can I extract a report?
Yes. To do so, click on the Report button on the top left corner of the page. A blue notification banner will be displayed at the top of the page informing you that your spreadsheet is being processed and will be sent to your e-mail.
How do I remove an applicant from this page?
You can remove an applicant by clicking on Edit in the top right corner of the page, selecting the applicant using the check box, and then clicking on Remove.
On the Remove selected pop-up box, click Remove to confirm your action.
Applicants page for event admission
The Applicants page will serve same function as the Approvals page when only the Approval requirement tool is enabled.
When using only the Approval requirement tool the Controls column will display:
- Approve person / Reject person buttons: For users awaiting event admission.
- Approved: Also the status of a user whose event admission has been approved by the event organizer.
- Rejected by organization: Also the status of a user whose event admission has been declined by the event organizer.
For more information, refer to the Approval requirement article.