Applicants: ticket purchase management
The management and monitoring of those who purchased tickets for your event are done in the Ticket Manager environment.
On this page you should be able to:
- Check who bought tickets for your event
- Track confirmed purchases and pending purchases
- Approve or reject purchases
- Check each buyers registration details (name, email, phone, address, and purchase + payment information)
- Download reports in excel spreadsheets
How can I check the event ticket purchases?
To check the event ticket purchases, go to Marketing > Tickets > Applicants.
You can check names, emails, number of tickets purchased per person, completed purchases and pending purchases. In addition, you can check each buyer's registration details. Just click on the blue icon next to each name
How do I approve or reject ticket purchases?
If you have enabled Waitlist requirement or Approval requirement for your event, the Applicants page will function as the waitlist for all non-invoice-based payments to be either approved or rejected. If these tools are disabled, payments will be approved automatically and a confirmation email will be sent to the buyer.
To approve or reject payments after having enabled Approval requirement and Waitlist requirement, on the Applicants page, under the Controls column, you can:
- Choose to approve a payment by clicking on the green check mark.
- Choose to disapprove a payment by clicking on the orange cross.
Can I extract a report?
You can export the data to a complete report with all the information in Excel spreadsheet. To do this you will click Report on the upper left side of the screen. You will receive the spreadsheet in your email.
How do I remove names from my ticket purchase control?
To remove a name from your control, simply click Edit in the top right corner, tick the checkbox of the applicant and then click the Remove button.
Press End to finish.