Personalize your apps standard message and fields, ticket purchase environment, and registration forms, according to the needs of your event.
Standard application text: event level
To customize the standard text in one specific event, choose the event, and select Settings > Headings.
Click on the button +Add Headings. A new window will open, and you can choose the default text you want to change on the Select heading type.
In the field below type Heading Value, add the new text, and press Create.
Application standard text: company level
When you customize the default text at the company level, the text changes in all your events. To do so, click on the Company's logo, then go to Account and click on Headings. Now press the button +Add Headings.
After choosing the Heading you would like to change, add the new text in the field Heading value. Press Create.
The login, password, and name fields, which appear immediately upon first access to the application, can also be changed. In this case, only one Admin Global is allowed.
Access through (Multi Events) the Default Text tab in the Configuration section. There you will find the possibilities to:
- APP - Login username: Replace the standard "login or email" text with terms more appropriate for the way your app is accessed.
- APP - Login name: Field that appears for the user to put their name when we have the possibility of registration via an enabled app.
- APP - Login password: Field for the attendee to enter their password.
Standard forms text: registration and customized
Customizing standard text in the forms can be done at the company level, to all your events, or on the event level, just to a specific event.
To change the text for just one event, inside the event, click on Settings > Headings. Follow the steps described above, on how to change the buttons in the app, event level.
To change the form text in all your events, go to the company level, then Account > Headings. Follow the steps shown above as well.
The Registration Form solution has previously defined text for your mandatory questions.
You can change the standard questions as described in the Registration Form or change them in the Default Text screen along with the other messages. To do this, go to Settings > Headings. Click on the Add heading button and select the option you want to modify using the drop-down bar, then in Heading value type your new question.
- Form - Invite opening: Sentence that will appear in the closed-form (with invitations), before the participant adds their email.
- Form - RSVP opening: Sentence that will appear in the closed-form (with invitations) at the moment of confirmation.
- Form - Title: Title of the registration form.
- Form - Name: Associated with the 'first name' field in the registration form.
- Form - Surname: Linked to the 'last name' field in the registration form.
- Form - User: Related to the "user" field, when it is enabled in the company.
- Form - E-mail: Related to the standard field "e-mail".
- Form - Password: Connected to the field in which the attendee must set his password at the time of registration.
- Form - Confirm password: Linked to the password confirmation field.
- Form - Role: Related to the company position field.
- Form - Company: Correlated to the institutional field.
Below is a "before and after" image of the registration form questions, edited using the Default text
- Form - Invite not found: When the attendee types an email that is not on the guest list.
- Form - Event overcapacity: Sentence that will appear if the invitation limit or attendees of the event have been reached, as configured in Event Details.
- Form - Waitlist: If the event has a Waitlist, after completing the form this message will be displayed.
- Form - Success: Message that appears after completing the correct completion of the registration form.
- Form - RSVP answer No: If the attendee replies No to RSVP Confirmation, this sentence will appear.
- Form - Enrollment finished: Announcement that will appear after the expiration date for the event, set up in Event Details.
Web page menu texts
To change the text of the web page headers, choose the place holder type "Menu".
You change the text of the following:
- Menu - My Account
- Menu - My Agenda
- Menu - My App
- Menu - My Tickets
- Menu - My Forms
- Menu - Virtual Lobby
Agenda Label text
Agenda labels are found on the My Account page and refer to the use of the meetings tool.
The meetings tool allows for such functions as "Restrictions" and "Preferences".
To learn more about the meeting tools Click Here.
You can change the text of the following tabs on the My Account page:
- Agenda Label - Agenda
- Agenda Label - Preferences
- Agenda Label - Restrictions
Virtual lobby agenda links
In each activity on the agenda, there is a Virtual lobby link that will take you straight to the virtual room. You can now edit the title of the link (not individually)
The placeholder is named:
- Agenda - Virtual Room
Virtual Lobby Activities
There are four possibilities for customizing the Text of the attendees' agenda buttons in the application:
- Activity - Registration button: When the activity registration is not automatic (to know more, see Agenda Management) the participant must click this button to be linked to the activity.
- Activity - Dismiss button: Necessary for the participant to withdraw from the activity in which they are enrolled. For Calendar Block in events, found in (Event tools). This button will have no textual content.
- Activity - Detail button: You can click on it to view more activity information, submit questions, and download materials.
- Activity - Not Available button: If there are no more vacancies, or you have chains in activities, this term will appear in the subscribe button.