Manual invoice payment option
- How can I enable invoice for manual payment?
- How can I configure my company's payment details?
- How does the manual invoice option work?
- How can I approve payment and allocate the tickets?
- Downloading invoices in bulk
- Is it possible to delete an invoice payment?
You can allow a manual invoice to be used as a payment method for selling your tickets. Using the invoice option during purchase will send bank, wire, or e-check details through the attached invoice.
How can I enable invoice for manual payment?
To enable invoice for manual payment, complete the following steps:
- Go to to Settings > Tools from the Event level.
- Click Edit on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enable Allows invoice under the Registration section.
How can I configure my company's payment details?
To configure your company's payment details which will appear in the manual invoice, click here complete the following steps:
- Go to Marketing > Tickets > Payments.
- Click on Invoice in the left menu under the Payments section.
- Enter your payment details. The list of details is as follows:
- Company name: Your company name.
- Company Tax ID: Your company tax ID.
- Address line 1 & 2: Your company address.
- Days to due date: Days before the payment is due.
- Payment details: Your payment details (for example: bank name, account number, payment code, tax ID, etc.) You can also add a URL in the text box or personalize the text as you like, as shown in the gif below.
- Click End to save your invoice information.
How does the manual invoice option work?
Once you have enabled the Allows invoice tool and configured your company's invoice payment details, the Manual invoice option will become available on the purchase form.
After an attendee chooses a ticket(s) and clicks on Next step, they will see a list of payment options. Once they choose Manual invoice, they will enter the information below:
- Company name
- Company registration number
- Payment type (Cash, Check, Bank Transfer)
Then select Next step.
They will review the information they entered and have the option to edit if they wish, once they have reviewed and confirmed their order, they can select Place order.
The attendee will then see the following confirmation page, where they can open the invoice and view their tickets. They will also receive an automatic email with the invoice attached.
The invoice will contain your company logo and payment details, including payment type (if applicable). It will also contain other information like the invoice number, Event ID (which shows the event the invoice is linked to), etc. Below is an example:
Can I customize the automatic Waiting for payment email?
How can I approve payment and allocate the tickets?
To approve a manual invoice payment follow these steps:
- Go to Marketing > Tickets > Payments.
- Click on List under the Payments section.
- Locate the payment details of the attendee and click on the blue tab to the right of the payment. A new window containing the payment's information will open on the right.
- Scroll down to the Payment information section and click on Approve payment.
The applicant will receive an automatic payment confirmation email with a link attached so they can manage their tickets on the My tickets tab of the Virtual Lobby. The applicant will also be listed under the Attendee's page.
Downloading invoices in bulk
To download invoices associated with your event in bulk, complete the following steps:
- Press the Edit button on the top right corner in any of the pages under the Payments section
- Press the Download invoices button on the top left corner. A blue notification banner will appear on the top of the page.
- Click on Download. You will be redirected to the Report center page.
- Locate your download which will have the Event Payments Invoices title.
- Press the blue download button.
You will find all invoices associated with your event in a PDF format inside a zipped file.
Is it possible to delete an invoice payment?
Yes it is. To delete an invoice payment, go to Marketing > Tickets > Payments. Click on List in the left menu. Press the Edit button in the top right corner of the page. Now select the Invoice payment(s) you want to delete and check the box beside each payment, click on the Remove button at the top right corner of the page and press Remove from the confirmation box that will appear. Once you do this, the payment record of that purchaser will be removed from the platform.