Accreditation via Macbook
How do I print badges on my Macbook?
To print via Macbook, you must search for the attendee (People > Attendees) and click on their name. In the side editing window that opens, click the print icon (it will have a red ball).
Then download the plugin
After installation, You might not necessarily see a pop-up window, due to Apple's restrictions, but you should see the InEvent icon in the top bar on the right of your screen. Click on the InEvent icon to get the numeric code. Enter the code in the Connection window as instructed, and click Connect.
The connection is complete when the ball color on the print icon turns green. After connecting, you can choose which printer will print the participant's credentials. Click on the participant's name again and click on the print icon to print the badge.
How do I pre-print or bulk print badges for all or multiple attendees?
- Navigate to People > Attendees.
- Click on Edit and then Select, which will place a check next to all users, allowing you to end them in bulk. You will then see a Bulk Edit № People screen on the right of your browser, at the bottom of this screen select Print Badges.
- To finish printing the badges please follow the steps at the beginning of this article.
The printer connected to the Macbook has stopped printing, how do I proceed?
This can occur for some reasons, mainly because of internet swing. If you find that the printer that is connected to your Macbook is no longer printing, follow this simple step-by-step:
- Unplug the Macbook printer USB
- Go to the Macbook settings
- Click printers
- Note that the Brother printer in the list will be red. In the lower corner, you will see a + and - sign. Select the Brother printer and delete it from the list by clicking the - button.
- Plug the printer back via USB cable into the Macbook, it will automatically be added to your list of printers, and it will be green
- Go back to the platform on the attendee screen and press the F5 key to refresh the page
With this step by step, the printer will return to normal operation.