- Technology Requirements
- How do I register the collector profile for printing?
- Credential Setup
- How to perform Accreditation via Tablet
- Accreditation via Macbook
- The printer connected to the Macbook has stopped printing, how do I proceed?
- How to perform NFC credentialing?
Accreditation is one of the most important steps for the successful perception of an event. This is where your audience will get an early impression of your organization.
Our accreditation software allows the participant to print their credential by reading their QR Code, which may be in the application or in the event registration confirmation email, or by searching for their name, email, or other search parameters (as CPF). Usually, printing takes 3 to 7 seconds.
The technical requirements for accreditation vary depending on the format it will have at your event: self-service or with the support of promoters at each credential printing station. Check out the possibilities below.
Type of accreditation
Accreditation with promoters
Brother QL - 820, QL-810w, QL- 700
Brother QL 820, QL-810w, or Brother QL-700
Samsung Tablets with Android 4.0 or later
Mac OS X 10.8 or later / Windows 7 or laterComputers can have browsers:- Chrome V 40 (or later)- Mozilla Firefox V 7 (or later)- Safari V 9 (or later)
0.5 MB Per Printer
0.5 MB per printer
110 V (Connect up to 2 printers in the same outlet)
110 V(Connect up to 2 printers in the same outlet)
Number of Promoters
1 for every 3 Accreditation Stations
1 Per Accreditation Station
How do I register the collector profile for printing?
The collector profile is the one to perform the access control readings. To create it, click on People > Attendees or access the screen by the quick search field by typing in the word ATTENDEES and clicking on the tool.
In this screen, click + Add person and enter the name, the user, and the password. By default, we leave the collectors configured with the name and user as collector1, collector2, collector3, and so on. After entering the information, click Create.
Now you can set the correct permission to your recently added profiles. Update the page with the F5 shortcut, then use the search field and search for the profile, using the keyword collector name. Then click Edit and in the Permission column, click the drop-down bar to choose from 4 options: Admin, User, Presenter, or Collector. Choose Collector and then click End. After the modification, you will see a change in the icon on the left side to the name. Now just login with this profile and password in the app (whether on your tablet or mobile) to enter the access control mode.
To configure the event credentialing, go to Marketing > Registration > Printing label.
Press the Edit button in the top right corner.
How do I set the screen background
To set the background of your Self-Accreditation Tablet, you have 2 options; Horizontal & Portrait.
The Horizontal image should be exactly 1920x1080 (px by px).
The portrait image should be exactly 1080x1920 (px by px)
We recommend images without texts so as not to confuse the attendee.
How do I set the label types?
Our platform offers 27 label templates options that vary:
- The dimensions (62mmx90mm, 27mmx62mm, 62mmx62mm, 23mmx62mm)
- The numbers of lines of information (Title, Legend, and/or extra)
- The option to have a QR Code or not
You can choose the information of each line and the positioning of the QR Code, the latter according to our already established models. In Title, Legend, and Extra you will find the fields on your registration form to compose your credential information. Therefore, if you want content different from the default options of Name, Title, and Company, you must configure the form beforehand.
How to set the Alignment of credential text
Set whether the Title, Caption, and Extra lines are left, center, or right on the credential
How to set Caps Lock on printed information
Set whether the contents of the credential will be all in Caps Lock or whether the impression will be as filled by the participant/organizer.
If you want your attendee to submit the application form on the tablet, leave the Yes option selected.
How to set the Printing limit
Define how many credentials each attendee can print.
Set methods for the tablet
Choose the search parameter that your attendee will use in self-accreditation. This option is linked to the Registration Form. In this way, if you want an option other than the attendees "email", "name or email" or "user", you must first configure the form and ensure it is filled out correctly
Show partial results
If Yes is set, the system will return the 10 results linked to that search, whether complete or not (example 1). If No is set, the system only returns a result that is exactly the same as the search parameter (example 2).
- Example 1: Consider the name "Ash the Astronaut" and that Search by has been defined as "name or e-mail". In the case of Yes, the attendee who enters a part of the name ("Ash" "Astronaut") can already find the first 10 results linked to these searches.
- Example 2: Consider CPF 123.456.789-01 and that Search by was defined as "CPF", which was a custom form field. In the case of No, the attendee will only find his credential when entering the complete CPF.
How to perform Accreditation via Tablet
After you download the app for your Event to your tablet, you need to log in with the data previously registered by your organization.
In the app press the menu tab then Accreditation.
Press Printer Settings to configure your printer settings.
Select 'Reader for badge Printing' and choose the printer.
Accreditation via Macbook
For computer printing, you must search for the attendee and click on their name. In the side editing window that opens, click the print icon (it will have a red ball).
Then download the plugin.
After installation, click the InEvent icon on the top bar of your computer and get the numeric code. Enter the code in the Connection window as instructed, and click Connect.
The connection is complete when the ball icon color of the print icon turns green. After connecting, you can choose which printer will be the credential. And then click the participant name again and then click the credential print icon.
The printer connected to the Macbook has stopped printing, how do I proceed?
This can occur for some reasons, mainly because of internet swing. If you find that the printer that is connected to your Macbook is no longer printing, follow this simple step-by-step:
- Unplug the Macbook printer USB
- Go to the Macbook settings
- Click printers
- Note that the Brother printer in the list will be red. In the lower corner, you will see a + and - sign. Select the Brother printer and delete it from the list by clicking the - button.
- Plug the printer back via USB cable into the Macbook, it will automatically be added to your list of printers, and it will be green
- Go back to the platform on the participants' screen and press the F5 key to refresh the page
- With this step by step, the printer will return to normal operation.
We recommend an accredited location with at least two computers and two printers for every 800 participants for troubleshooting.
In general, information changes occur on the Attendee list screen
Here you can add new attendees and their information, edit other attendee credentials and also reprint credentials.
- New Subscribers: Enter the new Congress Party manually in the attendee List as per these instructions. Make sure you fill out the credential fields correctly. Then click the print icon.
- Reprint credentials: In the list of attendees, search for the attendee, and then click Edit. In the editing side window, scroll down to the "Print" item. Zero the item and click End. Now, click the credential print button.
- Credential information changes: Search for the attendee, then click Edit. Change the information as required by the attendee and then clear the number of prints. Click End, and then click the print button for the credential.
How to perform NFC credentialing?
To use NFC credentialing go to: How do I use NFC technology in my event?