Accreditation is one of the most important steps for the successful perception of an event since it is when your audience will get an early impression of your organization. Our accreditation software allows the participant to print their credential by QR code reading, or by searching for their name, email, or other search parameters. Printing usually takes from 3 to 7 seconds.
The technical requirements for accreditation vary depending on the format it will have at your even. It can be either self-service or with the support of promoters at each credential printing station.
Check out the possibilities below:
Type of accreditation
Accreditation with promoters
Brother QL - 820, QL-810w, QL- 700
Brother QL 820, QL-810w, or Brother QL-700
Samsung Tablets with Android 4.0 or later
Mac OS X 10.8 or later / Windows 7 or laterComputers can have browsers:- Chrome V 40 (or later)- Mozilla Firefox V 7 (or later)- Safari V 9 (or later)
0.5 MB per printer
0.5 MB per printer
110 V (Connect up to 2 printers in the same outlet)
110 V(Connect up to 2 printers in the same outlet)
Number of Promoters
1 for every 3 accreditation stations
1 Per accreditation station
How do I register the collector profile?
First, you need to create a Collector profile in the list of attendees, and with that profile, log in to the app so that this user can read QR codes. Click here to learn how to register the collector profile.
Credential setup: configuring the badges
To configure the badges that will be printed, go to Marketing > Registration > Printing label.
Setting the background image
To set the background of your self-accreditation tablet, press Edit in the upper right corner, and you will have two options to choose from:
- Horizontal: The image should be exactly 1920x1080 (px by px).
- Portrait: The image should be exactly 1080x1920 (px by px)
Setting the label type
There are 30 label templates that you can choose from. They vary in dimension, title and subtitle, and whether or not there is a QR code.
Under Title, Subtitle, and Extra, you will find the fields from your registration form to compose your credential information. Therefore, if you want content different from the default options, you must configure the registration form beforehand.
Setting up the badge details and accreditation behaviors
- Alignment: Set whether the text lines are Left, Center, or Right aligned on the credential. This alignment does not affect the position of the QR code.
- Caps- Lock: Set whether the contents of the credential will be all in caps-lock or will be as filled by the participant/organizer.
- Has form: If you want your attendee to submit the registration form on the tablet, leave the Yes option selected.
- Maximum print cap per attendee: Define how many credentials each attendee can print.
- Search by: Choose the search parameter that your attendee will use in self-accreditation. If you want an option other than the attendees' Email, Name or email, or User, you must first configure the registration form.
- Show partial results: If set to Yes, the system will return the 10 results linked to that search, whether complete or not. If No is set, the system only returns a result that is exactly the same as the search parameter.
- Should print badge after NFC sync: If set to Yes, a badge will be printed after an attendee synchronizes their NFC band.
- Should check-in after printing badge or syncing NFC: If set to Yes, the attendee will be checked-in once their badge is printed. Click here for further information on accreditation and access control with NFC.
Performing the accreditation via tablet
To perform the accreditation via tablet, follow the steps below:
- Download the app for your event to your table
- Log in with one of the collector profiles
- Go to the Menu tab and click Accreditation
- Press Printer Settings to configure your printer settings.
- Select Reader for badge Printing and choose the printer.
Accreditation via Macbook
Click here to learn how to perform the accreditation via Macbook.
In general, information changes occur on the Attendee list screen (People > Attendees). On this page, you can add new attendees and their information, edit other attendee credentials and also reprint credentials.
See below the most common troubleshooting cases:
- New Subscribers: To register new attendees follow these instructions. Make sure you fill out the credential fields correctly, then click the print icon.
- Reprint credentials: In the list of attendees (People > Attendees), search for the attendee, and then click Edit. In the editing side window, scroll down to the Print item. Zero the item and click End. Now, click the credential print button.
- Credential information changes: Still on the attendee's list, search for the attendee, then click Edit. Change the information as required by the attendee and clear the number of prints on the field shown above. Click End, and then click the print button for the credential.