How to create sponsor and exhibitor advertisements for the app & Virtual Lobby
- How do I create an ad?
- How do I add sponsors and exhibitors to my activities?
- Where will the ads appear?
This article will show you how to create and manage sponsor ads.
How do I create an ad?
The first step is to create a Sponsor or Exhibitor, if you haven't done it yet please click here to learn how to create Sponsors and here to learn how to create Exhibitors. Once the Sponsor or Exhibitor is created, to create an Ad for a sponsor, click on Event > Sponsors, select a sponsor, and press Ads > + New ad.
Follow this same process to create an ad for exhibitors under Event > Exhibitors.
You will see the option to create an ad for the App and Virtual Lobby. It also displays the recommended size: App 480x800 px and for the Virtual Lobby 300x200 px.
If you select the Event App to display the Ad, besides the image to be added you will also find the following options:
- Importance - In the Important dropdown menu prioritizes the sponsor's ad importance in relation to the other sponsors' Ads. The higher the level of importance, the more it will appear throughout your event and the opposite for less important Ads.
- Destination link - it enables an external link to be placed on the picture of the sponsor or exhibitor that links to a specific website, such as the sponsor's own domain.
- Main - this box enables the advertisement to appear on the event's details page in the App.
- Splash - this box indicates whether the ad should appear as a full screen when viewers see it on the App.
If you select the Virtual Lobby, you can choose to display an ad as a picture or as a video.
As well as for the Event App, you will also find other options as listed below:
- Importance - In case you have more than one sponsors' Ads, the Important dropdown menu prioritizes the exhibit timing as they will be displayed in a carousel. The timing of the Ads varies from approx. 2s for the less important to 10s for the very important.
- Destination link - it enables an external link to be placed on the picture of the sponsor or exhibitor that links to a specific website, such as the sponsor or exhibitor's own domain.
- Main - this box enables the Advertisement to appear first during the carrousel when you have two different ads for the same Sponsor or Exhibitor.
How do I add sponsors and exhibitors to my activities?
To have sponsored activities and ads displayed there, simply move to Agenda > Activities, select the activity you want, click on Edit > Sponsors > Select sponsor > Add Sponsor > End.
Where will the ads appear?
Inside the activities
Once you create your sponsors or exhibitors and add them to the activities, the ads will be displayed inside these sessions.
On Classic Layout, the ad will be displayed in the top right corner inside the activity for the following room video mode: Control room, Pre-recorded, Video conferencing, RTMP streaming and Live Studio.
On Neo layout, it is displayed in the bottom left corner inside the activity if you choose the room video mode: Control room, Pre-recorded, Video conferencing, RTMP streaming and Live Studio.
Sponsor and Exhibitor booths
If the Sponsor or Exhibitor has a virtual room set out at the Virtual Lobby, the Ad location will work similarly to activities - depending on the layout chosen as well as the room video mode.
Sponsored ads reports
Sponsored ads for the Virtual Lobby
If you have created sponsored ads for the Virtual Lobby with a destination link, you will be able to see how many clicks each ad got under Clicks.
Sponsored ads for the app
If you have created sponsored ads for the mobile app with a destination link, you will be able to see how many clicks each ad got under Clicks.
Besides that, you will also be able to check sponsored ads analytics on the Live Dashboard. Go to Analytics > Live Dashboard > click on Sponsors. On both Sponsors and the Ads page, you will see data related to the sponsored ads.
You can filter the analytics by clicking on the dropdown highlighted below that says Data from all sponsors. Selecting one specific sponsor will narrow down the provided metrics. Click here for further information.