Help center: Support channels
- Official channels
- Enabling and disabling the support options
- How do I access the Help center?
- Chat support
- Email support
- Video call sessions
- Contacting the developers
- In-person training
InEvent customers have access to chat, email, and pre-scheduled calls. Our service and support team are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on the channels below, to assist you with the best solutions to your questions or difficulties in using the InEvent platform on a daily basis.
Additional benefits of Enterprise accounts
Enabling and disabling the support options
By default, all support options available for you will be enabled in your company. But if you would like to enable or disable a support option, go to the company level, and click Account > Tools in the menu on the left-hand side. Then, scroll down until you see the Support section.
All tools that are enabled will be set to Yes, and all tools that are disabled will be set to No. To change its status, press Edit and tick or untick the corresponding checkbox of the support option you would like to toggle on or off.
How do I access the Help center?
To check all support channels, click on your name in the upper right corner of the page and click Help center.
You will then be taken to a dashboard with all support channel options, which includes live chat, video call sessions, email support.
All InEvent customers have access to our business chat that is available 24/7. A happiness agent will help you with your request.
How do I contact InEvent via chat?
There are two options for you to contact our live chat support from the platform:
- You can contact our live chat support via Help center by pressing the blue button Chat and a window will pop up on the right-hand side for you to talk with a happiness agent.
- Or you can simply click on the Chat icon in the bottom right corner.
Then, click on Send us a message and enter your questions or difficulties.
In-app chat support: for iOS devices only
You can also reach out to us on chat using your phone. To do so, make sure you are logged in to the app using your administrator profile. Once you click on Menu, you will see the Get support tab. Click on this tab and you'll be able to chat with us.
Email support is also available for all customers. Enterprise accounts have a 3 business hours industry SLA guarantee. Detailed and thoughtful answers will be delivered directly to you.
How can I contact InEvent via email?
To contact our team via email through the platform, you should click on the blue button Email corresponding to the person you would like to contact.
Video call sessions
Video call sessions can also be booked using the Help center. Standard phone numbers or any compatible video conferencing software can be used for these calls.
How can I schedule a support call?
You can access and schedule a support call with our Customer Success specialists on our platform.
To book a support call and select the time it best works for you and your team, please, follow this step-by-step:
- Access the Help center
- Press the blue button Call corresponding to the person you would like to contact.
- It will take you to a new screen. This screen details the times in which the InEvent reps are available for each day. You can select the time you wish to book a call and the time slot from thirty minutes up to a one-hour call.
- As soon as you select the time, you will be redirected to a screen to fill out your name, email, and notes. There is also the option to choose between your preference of either Video or Telephone and to choose your Language, as well as the duration of the call.
- After filling in the fields, click on the Confirm Booking button.
- The process is now concluded. The schedule has been confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email and also a second email with a link for you to access the support call.
How many support calls can I book?
Customer requirements are taken into account when creating the personalized support plan at the InEvent platform. Chat and email support is unlimited.
Recommended training hours
The table below will show you the recommended hours of training to fully understand the InEvent software and its functionalities based on the purchased plan.
6 training sessions
12 training sessions
15 Training sessions
17 Training sessions
Can I schedule calls when on a free trial?
Yes, you can book support calls while you're on the free trial. You'll have the possibility to book up to 3 hours per week.
How can I cancel a support call?
After booking a support call, you will receive an automatic e-mail with the call details. If you wish to cancel a support call, you should click on the Click here to cancel this booking link that appears at the bottom of the confirmation email.
A new tab will be opened in your browser, and you will be able to write the reason why you want to cancel the booking. Your support call will be canceled once you click on Confirm Cancellation.
Then, you will see a cancellation code and a confirmation message informing you that your appointment has been canceled.
Contacting the developers
You can ask technical questions using our issue reports tool and our developers will answer you. Click here to learn how to do that.
Click here to book a call with our sales team and discover pricing for in-person training.
InEvent works with strong, skillful, and certified partners to provide additional support models not covered above. Click here to learn more about the EventMarket.