Webinar Ticket Management
- How do I enable and disable this feature?
- How do I create tickets?
- How can I edit the ticket information?
Using the ticket management dashboard, you will be able to configure your tickets, coupons, and payments, as well as create different types of tickets for your public and analyze your webinar success. Besides that, you can also separate tickets per group, segmentation, custom form, or invitees' name.
How do I enable and disable this feature?
To enable the tickets tool, click on Settings > Tools > Edit > scroll down until you see the Registration section > enable Tickets by ticking the correspondent checkbox > press End to save the changes.
If tickets are a requirement to enroll in your event, you should also make sure the Ticket requirement is enabled. To do so, still, at the Webinar tools page, scroll down to the Control section and make sure the Ticket requirement is set to Yes. In case it's set to No, press Edit > tick the correspondent checkbox > click End to save the changes.
How do I create tickets?
To create tickets, go to Marketing > Tickets > Tickets, then press the +Add ticket button on the top left corner. Then, type in the ticket name, price, and press Create.
Using a spreadsheet
You can also bulk import tickets to the platform using a spreadsheet. To do so, on the Tickets page press Edit > Import > Download demo file.
The spreadsheet comes with an example of how to fill each of the columns. Once completed, the file should be saved on your computer and then imported using the green file button next to Import on our platform as shown below, then click the Import button.
How can I edit the ticket information?
Scroll to the right side and press the blue button on the ticket which you would like to edit. This opens a panel to the right, where you can edit the information of your ticket such as:
- Name: what is the name of the ticket (VIP ticket, Sponsor access).
- Description: what the ticket entitles (gifts, exclusive access, lectures).
You can use this to visually group the tickets at the time of purchase. This will affect how tickets are displayed on the purchase form.
You can create ticket groups by pressing + Add group in the upper left. A new window will pop up and you should type in the Group name and define if there will be a Constraint.
Under Constraint, you can choose from:
- None: if you select this option, there will be no limit on how many tickets can be purchased on this specific group.
- One type of ticket: if you select this option, applicants will be able to purchase only one ticket from this specific group. See the example below (General admission tickets).
Next, you will need to scroll to the right side and press the blue button on the ticket you would like to add to a group. It will open a panel to the right, scroll down until you see Group and selecting a group from the dropdown bar.
This is how the created groups and their constraints will look like in the purchase form:
- For sale: can the ticket be purchased through the form? If so, choose Yes. If it should not be released yet, check No.
- Capacity: the total amount of tickets available for purchase at the webinar.
- Purchase minimum: minimum number of tickets per purchase.
- Purchase maximum: maximum number of tickets per purchase.
- Purchase limit: the total amount of tickets that one participant can buy.
- Price: amount to be paid for the ticket.
- Discounts: create automatic discount policies for each ticket. Click here to learn more about it.
You can create different price batches for your ticket. To add a batch, press +Add Batch.
Add the value and the date you would like to start selling this batch.
When done, press End to save the data. The end date of a batch is the beginning date of the following batch.
Your invitees, when filling out the registration form, will be able to purchase the tickets. The price displayed will be the one relevant to the purchase date.
How do I delete a ticket?
To delete a ticket, click Edit on the top right corner, select the ticket by ticking the check box on the far left side, and the Remove button will then appear on the top right corner. Press the Remove button, and click on the End button on the top right corner to finish.
How do I associate a ticket with an attendee?
To manually associate a ticket with an attendee, press People > Attendees > Edit on the top right corner and click on an attendee from the list. A new screen will open on the right-hand side with all of the attendee's information.
On the new screen to the right, scroll down to Ticket, and using the drop-down box, select a ticket for the attendee. Click End to save the changes.
Is it possible to send a ticket to another person?
Yes! Please read this article for further information.