Set InEvent Webinar Tools
Choose the tools you will be using in each InEvent Webinar you are hosting.
Enabling and disabling tools
To access the Webinar tools page, click on Settings > Tools and press Edit. Then, check or uncheck the correspondent checkbox to enable or disable each feature. Click End to save the changes.
Searching for tools
You can search for specific tools by clicking on the Search button on the upper right, typing in the tool you are looking for in the Search terms fields, and pressing the blue button Search.
Activating all tools
You will also have the option to activate all main features by clicking Edit and then pressing the Activate all tools button on the left-hand side.
By selecting this option, all features from the Start, Registration, Live and Compliance sections that are available in the plan you have purchased will be enabled. Press End to save the changes.
- One time login: it creates a single registration, requesting only the person's name and no password recovery.
- Allow non-sso login: allow non-sso login when SSO is enabled and active.
- Marketo ID Auth: allows users to sign in using the Marketo ID Auth URL.
- Webinar login page: if enabled, the login page will be active. If disabled, it will automatically open the registration form.
For this category, you can enable or disable automatic emails, registration, and interaction tools.
- Admission e-mail: Authorizes the sending of e-mail confirming the pre-registration of the person in the InEvent Webinar.
- Confirmation email: Authorizes the sending of e-mail confirming the person's entry into the InEvent Webinar.
- Rejection email: Allow to send an email with the rejection notice of your InEvent Webinar.
- Meeting email: Allow to send an email confirming a meeting with an attendee.
- InEvent Webinar admin email: Allow to send an email with an easy entry link into the InEvent Webinar.
- Posts of Attendees: Disable if you want to moderate all attendees' posts in the internal feed of the InEvent Webinar.
- Posts on Social Networks: Disable if you want to moderate the posts of Attendees linked to social networks.
- Comments from the Attendees: Leave it as No if you want to moderate the attendees' comments on the activities. Click here for further information on the moderation of attendees' comments.
- Questions of Attendees: If disabled, all questions submitted by the Attendees are to be approved by the admin/host. Click here for further information on the moderation of attendees' questions.
- Gamification Missions: Automatic confirmation of the missions of Attendees in any gamification.
- Ticket Requirement: Defines whether tickets are a requirement to sign up for this InEvent Webinar. If tickets and invitations are disabled, anyone can register for the InEvent Webinar during valid registration dates. Click here for further information on the ticket requirement.
- Approval Requirement: It defines if the administrator must approve the enrollment of the Attendees. Click here for further information on the approval requirement.
- Invite Requirement: Sets that only guests who have their mail in the Invitation List can sign up for the InEvent Webinar and access the application. Click here for further information on the invite requirement.
- Waitlist Requirement: Set whether guests can be added to a waitlist when the InEvent Webinar reaches full capacity. Guests will automatically be added to the InEvent Webinar's admission list and can be approved by administrators. Click here for further information on the approval requirement.
For this category, there are tools that block the attendee from modifying their profile, chats, posting, or editing their agenda.
- Profile lock: Restrict access to all the tools with personal data, such as networking and profile editing.
- Password lock: Block passwords on relevant channels, such as forms, emails, websites, or apps.
- Logout lock: Block attendees from changing accounts or logging out.
- Email lock: Block email from attendees in networking interactions.
- Telephone lock: Lock the phone of attendees, including calls or messages through WhatsApp.
- Social network lock: Block attendees in networking interactions via Facebook.
- Social network lock: Block attendees in networking interactions via Instagram.
- Social network lock: Block attendees in networking interactions via LinkedIn.
- Social network lock: Block attendees in networking interactions via Twitter.
- Schedule lock: Disable access to personalize or edit the InEvent Webinar's personal agenda.
- Sharing lock: Block attendees from sharing content or InEvent Webinar information.
- Favorite lock: Does not allow any favorites to be added by attendees.
- Chat lock: Block any conversation between attendees.
- Tags lock: Disable the tags section on the registration form.
- Profile Picture lock: Disable the picture section on the registration form.
- Disable email confirmation: Disable the Confirm email address field on the registration or purchase form.
- Disable password confirmation: Disable the Confirm password field on the registration or purchase form.
- Full rooms lock: Hide rooms from the agenda when they have no more vacancies.
- Hide sponsors logo: Should hide sponsors' logo on activity tiles in the Live Stream.
- Hide manual ticket invite: Should hide option to fill out the ticket invite form on behalf of the guest.
- Block content share: Should block content share popup with options besides screen sharing. If enabled, instead of seeing all three screen sharing options, (screen, PDF, video) the presenters will see only the screen option.
- Block content library: Block content library popup when sharing a video or a PDF using the Live Studio.
This category refers to extra features, that can involve tools from the agenda, importing and exporting spreadsheets, access logs, and others.
- Foreign support: Add custom details relevant to organizations outside the United States.
- Email link tracking: Enable support for link tracking to get click reports on your email analytics. Click here for further information Email link tracking.
- Offline Notification: Allow attendees to receive offline feedbacks notifications while using the mobile app. Once enabled it may take up to one week before the tool is disabled on all devices.
- Short QR Codes: Create 14 digits number-only QR Codes (this will result in a loss of security). Such a feature is useful for systems that can read short strings only. Click here for further information on QR codes.
- Excel Sheets with Activities: Export excel sheets with activities, so you can see a comma-separated list of all the activities an attendee is currently enrolled in. Must have the import/export feature enabled.
- Native websockets: If your audience includes attendees from China, we highly recommend enabling it.