InEvent Platform: Troubleshooting guide
This article intends to help you troubleshoot the InEvent platform by providing information on compatible browsers and other technical requirements.
We maintain the largest pool of compatibilities, supporting always versions within 3 years or less since market launch.
- Internet access: 1 Mbit or faster
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.11 or most recent, Windows 7 or most recent.
- Hardware specs: 2.5 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 or higher desktop CPU (single screen) processor, 2.8 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 or higher desktop CPU (dual or triple screen) processor, 8GB RAM for better performance.
- Mobile app: iOS 12.0 or most recent, or Android 4.0 or the most recent.
- Email: Outlook (browser mode only), Thunderbird 45.0 or the most recent, Apple Mail (Mac OS X 10.8) or the most recent.
Which browser should I use?
For a better experience, we ask you to give preference to Google Chrome. Click here to download it.
The following browsers can also be used:
- Firefox (Mac/PC) 44 or most recent is a recommended alternative
- Safari (Mac) 11 or most recent is another recommended alternative
- Chrome (Android) 80 or the most recent
- Safari (iOS) 11 or the most recent
What should I do if I'm facing an error?
If the platform is receiving an excess of simultaneous requests per user, you may receive a 503 Error.
The limitations for simultaneous requests per user are:
- 10 requests a second.
- up to 30 requests on the first load.
Exceeding these requests will return a 503 error.
I cannot access the platform. What might be causing this?
We bring our transparency to match your confidence. If you want to review the current performance of the platform, or check if we are experiencing any performance issues, you can visit our System Status page.
What if I'm facing another issue?
You can check this article that contains a summary of the most common errors that can be found on the InEvent platform by both event organizers and attendees and how to troubleshoot them.
If you are still experiencing an issue with the InEvent platform, you can raise an issue report to be reviewed by our Product team.