Technical requirements: Troubleshooting guide
This article lists instructions on how to solve certain technical errors.
In case you are experiencing an error not listed here, please take a look through our other related articles or contact our 24/7 customer support team on InEvent's platform.
We maintain the largest pool of compatibilities, supporting always versions within 3 years or less since market launch.
Below or by accessing this page you will find the minimum technical requirements.
- Internet access for the backend: 1 Mbit or faster
- Internet access for the Virtual Lobby: 10 Mbit or faster
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.11 or most recent, Windows 7 or most recent.
- Hardware specs: 2.5 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 or higher desktop CPU (single screen) processor, 2.8 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 or higher desktop CPU (dual or triple screen) processor, 8GB RAM for better performance.
- Mobile app: iOS 12.0 or most recent, or Android 4.0 or the most recent.
- Email: Outlook (browser mode only), Thunderbird 45.0 or the most recent, Apple Mail (Mac OS X 10.8) or the most recent.
- Firefox (Mac/PC) 44 or most recent is a recommended alternative
- Safari (Mac) 11 or most recent is another recommended alternative
- Chrome (Android) 80 or the most recent
- Safari (iOS) 11 or the most recent
If the platform is receiving an excess of simultaneous requests per user, you may receive a 503 Error.
The limitations for simultaneous requests per user are:
- 10 requests a second.
- up to 30 requests on the first load.
Exceeding these requests will return a 503 error.
Virtual Private Network: VPN
- If you are a speaker, we recommend turning off your VPN.
- If you are an attendee of the event, using a VPN should work fine but we do not recommend using Cisco VPN as it may cause Connecting issues.
What if I'm facing another issue?
In case you are still facing issues with InEvent's platform, please have a look at the other articles about troubleshooting:
- Virtual Lobby: Troubleshooting guide
- InEvent Platform: Troubleshooting guide
- Session/Live Errors: Troubleshooting guide
- Live Errors: Troubleshooting guide
- Backend errors: Troubleshooting guide
- Device configuration and system check
- Giving InEvent access to your camera or microphone
If you are still experiencing an issue with the InEvent platform, you can raise an issue report to be reviewed by our Product team.