The photo gallery allows you add event photos to a single album that attendees can access and view through the app at any time.
How do I add photos to my event?
To add photos for your event, follow the steps below:
- Click on Event > Content > Photo Gallery.
- Click on the Add Photo button in the top left corner (the recommended size is 750x750 px per px).
- Press the red folder button to choose the image you wish to upload.
- Click on Save in the image box (after making adjustments if needed).
Adding alt texts to your images
To add an alt text to your uploaded image, simply click on Edit at the top right corner of the page, then write your description in the Alt text box of the selected image. Click on End to save your changes.
How do I delete photos from the gallery?
To delete photos from the gallery, follow these steps:
- Go to Event > Content > Photo gallery.
- Click on the Edit button at the top right corner of the page.
- Tick the check box on the top corner of the photo that you would like to delete.
- Press the Remove button which will appear at the top right corner of the page.
- A confirmation box will appear, click on the red button Remove to confirm the removal of the photo.
- Click on End.
How can the attendee see the photo gallery of the event?
The photos of the event will be in the Photo Gallery tab of the app. Press Menu then press Photo Gallery inside the app to view the photos.
Can I insert other graphic material (gifs or videos) in the gallery?
Our Photo Gallery accepts only image files. If you need to insert videos or Gifs, we suggest using posts in the Corporate Feed (Timeline).
The images can be inserted as downloadable materials in the Files folder or inserted as Customizable Tabs.