- How do I enable the functionality?
- How do I edit my event details?
- Cover Image
- Event Date and Time
- Event Name and Address
- Virtual Lobby
- Event Privacy: public/private
- Event Mode: in-Person/online
- General Description
- Event Nickname
- Social Networks
- Event Capacity
- Invite Capacity
- Guests allowed per registration
- Event Status: publish your event
- Searchable: visible/invisible
- Main Language
- Content Language
- Main Page
- Content page
- Hosted by
- FAQ link
- Website Link
- Terms of Service
- Virtual Address
- Wireless network
- Contact information
- Created by
- Custom CSS for Attendee Center
- Facebook Pixel ID
- Google Analytics ID
- Event Website Custom domain
- Event Custom Email address and name
- Send Message
That initial information page is generally your event’s participant or invitee’s first contact with the event itself and is important that all the information is available and clear to them.
How do I enable the functionality?
To configure the initial information of your event and that which will be the participant's first contact and experience via app or hotsite, click Settings > Tools > Edit > scroll down to the InEvent Start section and enable the Details feature.
Then go to Event > Details
How do I edit my event details?
When accessing the Details page, click on the Edit button on the right side.
This image can be viewed by the participant on the app, website, and registration form. The Image must be the size of exactly 1700x630 (px by px). Press the Red folder icon to choose an image to upload.
Event Date and Time
- Event’s start: Date and time of the event’s start
- Event’s end: Date and time of the event’s end
- Begin of enrollment: Used to configure when the participant can sign up and interact with the app or other tools on the platform, as an application form.
- End of enrollment: Used to configure when the participant can no longer sign up and interact with the app or other tools of the platform.
- End of event access: Date in which the participant will no longer be able to access the event. In this case, he will return to the main page.
Event Name and Address
Change the initial name of the event or enter the address of the event, your geolocation or the name of the space where it will take place in parentheses. In this way the web will search automatically via Google Maps and add the location.
The map will be replaced with a Virtual Lobby's URL once you have selected event mode: Online/Virtual
Click here to learn more about the Virtual Lobby.
Event Privacy: public/private
This function is used to determine whether the event can be accessed publicly, or if it should be accessible by your listed attendees only. When you select 'Private', only those in the attendee list can join your event.
For non-public (private) events, you can enter a password to limit access and making them invite-only. This function can be used to easily manage internal events or events with a select attendee list.
- Private: When clicking on the event, it is necessary to enter a 4-digit password to access it via the app or open its hotsite. This is for the whole event and is considered a secondary level of security.
- Public: No password is required when clicking on the event or opening the hotsite.
Event Mode: in-Person/online
- Hybrid: Has an physical address but also online sessions. By choosing this option, it will be possible to write the address of the event and it will be located on the map. The link of the Virtual Lobby will also be available
- Online/Virtual Lobby: Has no physical address and the online sessions are happening within the Virtual Lobby.
- In person: Has a physical address. By choosing this option, it will be possible to write the address of the event and it will be located on the map.
- Online: Has no physical address and the online sessions are happening outside of the Virtual Lobby.
A description of the event itself, with no character limit.
You can create a more unique URL by editing your events Nickname; simply click on the text to edit.
Add social networking information like a public Facebook page, Instagram (hashtag), Twitter (both profile and hashtag), and RSS feed.
For more information on Social media links Click here
The number of attendees that can be enrolled in the event.
The number of attendees that can be enrolled in the event via the invitation list.
Guests allowed per registration
Increase the number of guests allowed to register per registration, for your event, through the registration form.
Event Status: publish your event
Define whether the event will be published or whether it will be as a draft. The event must be published for attendees to be registered to your event and to start communicating via email.
- Published: Appears in the app's event list, it is possible to trigger emails, push messages and register participants.
- Draft: It is only possible to insert content and create the communication rule.
Used to determine if the event can be viewed and accessed by the application store and website.
- Visible: Anyone can see the event after downloading the app from stores, even if they are not logged in to the app.
- Invisible: After logging into the app, only participants who are registered for the event will be able to see it.
Set the currency for the event.
Select the timezone according to the location of the event.
The Main language determines the language that the backend platform and the basic structure of event will be in. They can be predetermined by the administrator or defined by the user's device.
This, different from the Main Language, sets the language used for the content of the event. They can be defined by the device, and lots of other languages as well. For more information on that, get to know Multilanguage Translation Support.
The page that will open every time you click this event in the company event list.
It's the page where your attendee will land once he accesses the event for the first time after submitting the registration form.
Select a place listed in the Company Details. For more information Click here
Select the organizer responsible for the event (The person must be entered in the attendee list as Admin).
Add an FAQ link here.
Add your official website link here.
Terms of Service
Add the link of your terms of service for the event.
Add a Location name to your virtual/online event. This information will appear on your Website, depending on the template you use.
Describe the name and password of your event's internet access point.
You can enter the contact information with no character limit.
This states which administrator created the event and the date and time the event was created.
Custom CSS for Attendee Center
CSS. Stands for "Cascading Style Sheet." Cascading style sheets are used to format the layout of Web pages. They can be used to adapt colors, layout, font and other aspects of Web pages that previously could only be defined in a page's HTML.
Using the CSS tool you can edit your web pages. CSS is a language and therefore best used by developers, but in this FAQ we will show you an example of how you can add background images to your web pages. Click here to learn more about this.
Facebook Pixel ID
Add the ID of your Facebook Pixel ID. To see more information on Facebook Pixel ID Click here
Google Analytics ID
Enter here the link relevant to your ID Analytics; this information will analyze the default structure of the default website or landing page used per project. Remember that the entire configuration of the GA must be done previously. To see more information on Google Analytics Click here
Event Website Custom domain
Enables access to an external site having a unique domain. For more information, click here.
Event Custom Email address and name
In this field, you can add a custom email address and name to your event. Emails sent for this event will come with this address and name once its DNS is registered.
For more information click here Click here
In the upper left of the page, you should see a button to send push notifications to all attendees at the same time. This function is only available outside of Edit mode.
You can also schedule the message to be sent at a certain time and date. To learn more about message scheduling Click here