Integration with Hubspot
It is now possible to integrate InEvent with your Hubspot Marketing account. Please see the following details and actions to follow:
For a more detailed look at how to proceed, please check out this short video:
Actions to take within Zapier for InEvent Explorer
- Create new attendee
- Create new event
- Update attendee
- Attendee check - in
- Attendee check - out
- Poll answers
- Api request
Actions to take within Zapier for Hubspot
- Add Contact to List - Adds a contact to a specific static list.
- Create Form Submission - Creates a new submission for a selected form.
- Create or Update Contact - Creates a new contact or updates an existing contact based on email address
- Create Calendar Task - Creates a new calendar task.
- Create Engagement - Creates a new Engagement for a contact, in HubSpot.
- Create Social Media Message
- Creates and immediately publishes a message on a specified social media channel.
- Create Ticket - Creates a Ticket in HubSpot.
- Add Contact to Workflow - Adds a contact to a specific workflow.
- Create COS Blog Post - Creates a blog post in your HubSpot COS blog
- Create Enterprise Event - Creates a new custom enterprise event.
Once you have identified and mapped the action to the intended output, please follow the steps in the subsequent Zapier process flow
For a more detailed overview on how to use and create Zaps with Zapier, please check out their instructions here: Zapier Getting Started Guide