- How do I view my billing tab?
- How do I purchase more credits?
- What features consume credits?
The billing feature allows the admin to control the number of Registrations, emails, and text messages that can be sent out to Invitees and Attendees.
This page shows you how many Registrations, emails, SMS and data collectors you currently have available and how many have been used.
You can also purchase more registration credits through the billing tab.
How do I view my billing tab?
Click on your company logo in the top left corner of the platform.
Then in the Company structure menu on the left side, Click on Account > Billing. Then you can view your available Registrations, Emails, SMS, and Data Collectors.
How do I purchase more credits?
Once you have used 90% of your registration credits, you are going to receive an email alerting you about it. In case you have used 100% of your registration credits, whenever an attendee tries registering on your event, they won't be able to do so.
- First navigate to the billing tab and click on Buy more registrations in the top right corner.
- You will be notified of the price per registration originally agreed with your account executive:
- Click Next and type the number of registrations you would like to purchase, the price will be calculated in the field below:
- The final step is to enter your credit card details and click Next, the registration credits will then be added to your platform.
That is the pop-up message you will receive when trying to use Amex:
- An invoice will be sent to the email of the administrator who purchased the credits.
What features consume credits?
Whenever a person registers for an event and becomes an attendee, it costs a registration credit regardless of their permission level. In other words: admins, presenters, collectors, and users will cost a credit whenever added to the attendees' list.
By organizing the flow of your invitees, you have better control over your attendees, only being charged to those who confirm attendance
Your custom lists, waitlists, and invitees' lists will not consume registration credits. This way you can do all the management of possible participants in the event with these tools, since the credit will only be discounted once they reach the attendee's list.
If I delete an attendee, will I get the credit back?
No. Our platform considers that the previously registered participant has already consumed the credit, even if they are later deleted.
Is it possible for me to be charged only when my attendees download the app?
Our app requires the attendee to be subscribed to access your content.
The automatic emails triggered by the email editor, as well as invites and ticket billing, consume email credits.
You can check your email credits under Current emails available.
How long do credits last?
The way the credits will work will depend on your contract and its renewal.
If you do not renew the contract, the registration credits purchased at the beginning of the contract will last for 12 months. Credits purchased during the contract will also expire at the end of the current contract.
In case you renew an equal or superior amount of credits, your unused credits will not expire and will be automatically added to your renewed account. If for the second year you purchase a different plan or purchase less than the initial amount of credits, you will lose the unused credits.
Is it possible to transfer unused credits from company to company?
We allow the transfer of credits from company to company provided they are under the same management of your initial contract.
To this, please proceed with the following steps:
- Navigate to your company settings and find Billing in the Account section
- Next, click on Edit in the top right corner of the page, and immediately the Transfer credits button in the top left corner will appear.
- Once you have selected Transfer credits, a pop-up window will appear as shown below. Here from the drop-down menu, you can choose the target company and the amount to transfer
You will only be able to transfer credits to the companies listed under Current linked companies by credit transfer.