- How do I access the Billing page?
- Types of credits
The billing feature allows the admins to control how many registrations, emails, SMS, and data collectors they have available and how many have been used. More registration credits can also be purchased on the Billing page.
How do I access the Billing page?
At the company level, click on Company > Billing. Then, you can view your available Registrations, Emails, SMS, and Data Collectors information.
Types of credits
Whenever a person registers for an event and becomes an attendee, it costs a registration credit regardless of their permission level. In other words: admins, presenters, collectors, users, interpreters, and staff will cost a credit whenever added to the attendees' list.
Please, be aware of the Credits available, credits used, and the expiry date.
- Credits available displays the total amount of credits still at disposal.
- Credits used will show the quantity of credits that has already been deducted from the total purchased quota.
- Expiry date informs exactly until when the credits are available.
To better control your registration credits usage, we recommend using the invitation list, if this option is available in the plan you have purchased. Your custom lists, waitlists, and invitees' lists will not consume registration credits. This way you can do all the management of possible participants in the event with these tools, since the credit will only be discounted once they reach the attendee's list.
Most common questions about registration credits usage
- If I delete an attendee, will I get the credit back?
No. Our platform considers that the previously registered participant has already consumed the credit, even if they are later deleted.
- Is it possible for me to be charged only when my attendees download the app?
Yes, but our app requires the attendee to be subscribed to access your content. So if you only want to be charged after the attendee has downloaded the app, we suggest allowing registration via app and a Visible and Private event (see more in App Download Restrictions).
- I still have registration credits left, but the platform won't allow me to register new attendees. Why?
If compared to your total subscription size, one single event represents more than 40% of its registration volume, the platform will automatically lock new registrations on that single event.
You can check your email credits under Current emails available.
For more information about which email will deplete the email credits, please click here.
If the SMS sender is included in the plan you have purchased, you will be able to see your current SMS messages available.
Data collector credits
If you have purchased the data collector, you will see how many data collector credits you have available.
Please note that you may not use the InEvent platform to host a single event that exceeds 40% of its subscription size, which is defined by the Order Form. If this is the case, the platform will automatically lock new registrations on that single event.
If you need more people to register for your event, you have two options:
- Purchase more credits.
- Use the event capacity with the waitlist feature to keep registrations going on, since sending people to the waitlist will not consume any credits. To learn how to use these features together, click here.
How do I purchase more credits?
If you require more credits, you can either speak to your Account Executive Representative or click on the Buy more registrations button in the top right corner of the billing screen.
- To purchase more credits, on the Billing page, click on Buy more registrations, in the top right corner.
- You will be notified of the price per registration originally agreed with your account executive. Click Next.
- Then, type the number of registrations credits you would like to purchase. The price will be calculated, as shown below. Click Next to proceed.
- The final step is to enter your credit card details. We will let you know the total amount of your purchase and you should and click Next to continue.
- The registration credits will then be added to your platform, and an invoice will be sent to the email of the administrator who purchased the credits.
New customers can pay up to $5,000 using a credit card and second-time customers can use the credit card option as often as they want.
How long do credits last?
The way the credits will work will depend on your contract and its renewal.
If you do not renew the contract, the registration credits purchased at the beginning of the contract will last for 12 months. Credits purchased during the contract will also expire at the end of the current contract.
- For example, if you purchased 1,500 credits in January and in July you buy an additional 500 credits, all 2,000 credits will expire in January of the following year.
In case you renew an equal or superior amount of credits, your unused credits will not expire and will be automatically added to your renewed account. If for the second year you purchase a different plan or purchase less than the initial amount of credits, you will lose the unused credits.
- For example, let's say you have purchased 2000 Full plan registration credits in the first year and later purchased an additional 400 credits. You ended up using only 2.100 credits in the 12 months. If in the second year you renew at least 2000 Full plan registration credits, you'll get the 2.000 credits + the 300 unused credits for your renewed contract. If for the second year you purchase a different plan or purchase less than the initial amount (1999 credits or less), you will lose the unused credits.
Is it possible to transfer unused credits from company to company?
We allow the transfer of credits from company to company provided they are under the same management of your initial contract.
To do this, please proceed with the following steps:
- Navigate to your company settings and find Billing in the Company section
- Next, click on Edit in the top right corner of the page, and immediately the Transfer credits button in the top left corner will appear.
- Once you have selected Transfer credits, a pop-up window will appear as shown below. Here from the drop-down menu, you can choose the target company and the amount to transfer
Please, note that you will only be able to transfer credits to the companies listed under Current linked companies by credit transfer.