This page is where you can access your main actions and check basic information regarding your event in a handy way.
Where can I find it?
At the event level, simply go to Event > Summary.
Here you can find the main actions you can perform on our platform.
- Edit details: Update your event basic information
- Open Virtual Lobby: Access your online virtual event
- Website preview: Get the link for the event website
- Form preview: Share the registration form
- Send email: Preview email and invitations
General information & Graphics
- Enrolled people: it shows how many people are enrolled in your event, the number of people that have registered last week (green number), and a graphic that shows the number of registrations according to dates.
- Pending people: it shows how many people are pending approval on your waitlist, the number of pendencies last week, and also a graphic that shows the number of applications received according to dates, in case you have enabled the waitlist tool.
- Sales: it shows how much money you received by selling tickets, the amount related to last week (green number), and a graphic that shows the number of sales according to dates in case you have a ticket required event.
- Event target: it shows the percentage of attendees out of its capacity.
Here you can visualize a graphic of the registrations over time in your event in either week or month view. The blue line represents the accumulated ones and the green line represents the entries.
In this section, you can see the ticket sales over time that you have for this event, also in a week or month view. The yellow line represents the accumulated ones and the green line represents the actual sales.
In this area you can see your email quota, the sent, opened, and clicked emails that were delivered through the platform.
Click here for further information on email analytics.