This page is where you can access your main actions and check basic information regarding your event in a handy way.
Where can I find it?
At event level, simply go to Event > Summary.
Here you can find the main actions you can perform in our platform.
- Edit details: Update your event basic information
- Open Virtual Lobby: Access your online virtual event
- Website preview: Get the link for the event website
- Form preview: Share the registration form
- Send email: Preview email and invitations
In this section you find the most visited pages on your backend and how many recent hits they have.
General information & Graphics
- Enrolled people: it shows how many people are enrolled in your event, number of people registered last week (green number) and a graphic that shows number of registrations according to dates.
- Pending people: it shows how many people are on your waitlist and also a graphic of the applications received according to dates.
- Sales: it shows how much you received selling tickets. The amount related to last week (green number) and a graphic that shows the number of sales according to dates.
- Event target: it shows the percentage of attendees out of the capacity
Here you can visualize in an easy way the registrations for your event in a week or month view. The blue line represents the accumulated ones and the green one represents the entries.
In this section you can see the ticket sales that you have for this event, also in week or month view. The yellow line represents the accumulated ones and the green one represents the sales.
Here you can check the interactions in your event. You can check the date, time and number of interactions.
In this area you can see your email quota, the sent, opened and clicked emails that were sent through the platform.