This tool helps out in ticket management and control. The Manage Tickets feature enables the functions of:
- Adding event ticket types (differentiating, for example, whether it is a half-entry or a full entry);
- Pricing tickets;
- Defining which entrance the attendee should use.
How to enter tickets on the platform
To enter tickets on the platform , go to MARKETING > TICKETS > TICKETS.
Then press the +ADD TICKET button in the top left corner.
An extension of the screen will appear and you must complete the following fields:
- Ticket Name
Click the blue CREATE button to save the ticket.
At the end of the registration of your tickets, they will appear on the screen queued in the order of the register.
How do I delete event tickets?
To delete event tickets, Click EDIT in the top right corner , select the ticket by ticking the check box on the far left side.
The REMOVE button will then appear in the top right corner, Press the REMOVE button
Click on the END button in the top right corner to finish.
How can I edit the information of the ticket?
Press the EDIT button in the top right corner.
Scroll to the right side and press the blue button on which ticket you would like to edit.
A new window will open to the right,here you can edit the information of your ticket such as:
- Name: what is the name of the ticket (VIP ticket, sponsor access).
- Description: what the ticket entitles (gifts, exclusive access, lectures).
- Entrance: where the ticket holder must enter the event.
- Group: visual grouping of the ticket at the time of purchase. Useful for restrictions
- For sale: can the ticket be purchased through the form? If so, choose YES. If no one should see the ticket, or it should not be released yet, check NO.
- Capacity: total amount of tickets available for purchase at the event.
- Purchase minimum: minimum number of tickets per purchase.
- Purchase maximum: maximum number of tickets per purchase.
- Purchase limit: total amount of tickets that one participant can buy.
- Price: amount to be paid for the ticket.
- Custom form for the invitee: questions specific to a ticket type.
- Assign ticket user to list: ideal for creating activity schedules according to the ticket purchased. Click here to learn more about it.
- Discounts: create automatic discount policies for each ticket. Click here to learn more about it.
- Segmentation control: define who will view the ticket to purchase it. Click here to learn more about it.
- Batch pricing: Define batch turnover policies. Click here to learn more about it.
Click on the 'END' button in the top right corner to finish editing
Can I associate a ticket with an attendee?
Yes, to associate a ticket with an attendee, Press 'PEOPLE' > 'ATTENDEES'
Press the EDIT button in the top right corner and click on an attendee from the list . A new screen will open on the right with all of the attendees information.
In the new screen to the right, Scroll down to TICKET and using the drop down box select a 'ticket' for the attendee
Click END to finish.
It is also possible to make the digital ticket available through a voucher, which can be sent to the attendee either by email or in the mobile application. The Digital Ticket Voucher is customizable and the event administrator can choose what information it will present (such as QR Code or gateway, for example).
To do this click on an attendee then in the menu to the right, click on the VIEW VOUCHER icon, highlighted in red below:
Example of Voucher:
To learn more about Digital Ticket Vouchers click this link: Digital Ticket Voucher
The Ticket Manager is a great tool for use by event organizers. Additional features that it has includes an automatic follow-up of unused tickets that will notify the administrator's email before the event begins.
How to add a custom form attached to a ticket?
You can have different registration forms, based on the type of ticket, so your invitees can answer.
To do so, you need to create a custom form, with the questions you would like to have per ticket.
After that, at the tickets screen in the platform, choose the ticket type you want to add the form, click on EDIT, go to the section “Custom form for invitee”, and choose the specific form for that ticket. After, click on the END button to save your changes.
Please read Ticket Batch.
Is it possible to send a ticket to another person?
Yes. Please read Is it possible to send a ticket to another person?