Pre-event checklist for admins
This checklist was built to help event admins make sure all aspects of the event are set before asking users to review the pre-event checklist for participants on camera.
Please have an event admin double-check the following items on the platform's back-end before proceeding:
- Event details page: go to the Event > Details page and check the event starting date/time, the event privacy, the event mode, your social networks, the event capacity/ invite capacity, event status, and event timezone. If appliable, you should also check the custom domain and email.
- Sponsors page: Go to Event > Sponsors and check the Sponsor rooms (Event > Sponsors > click on sponsor name > Details > confirm if Virtual Room is checked) and the access to those rooms (Event > Sponsors > click on sponsor name > People).
- Speakers page: Verify the Linkage of speakers with the respective attendee profiles (Event > Speakers > Click on the speaker profile > Check Linked Attendee).
- Virtual Lobby page: Go to Event > Virtual Lobby and check the Event Access Policy, the Control Room default layout, the Virtual Lobby Settings, the Player Idle image, and the WebRTC Provider.
Avoid switching the WebRTC provider after going live.
- Activities page:
- Activities starting date/time: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details > Start at/End at.
- Activities Room Video Mode: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details >Room video mode.
- Room host: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details > Room host.
- Room recording: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details > Room recording.
- Activities Access Policy: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details > Join sessions before starting/after ending.
- Meetings page: Check the meeting slots created using the Meetings feature (Agenda > Meetings).
- Attendees page: Double-check the assigned Permission levels for admins, presenters, and data collectors (People > Attendees > Permission column > Admin/Presenter/User/Data Collector)
Avoid changing the event and activities settings after the dry run session as they may cause changes in the platform's behavior which may be not familiar to the participants.
After going through the steps above, please have all participants on camera at some stage during your event, running the Pre-event checklist for participants on camera and taking place on the Logistical Dry Run.