Pre-event checklist for admins
This checklist was built to help event admins make sure all aspects of the event are set before asking users to review the pre-event checklist for participants on camera.
Please have an event admin double-check the following items on the platform's back-end before proceeding:
- Event details page: go to the Event > Details page and check the event starting date/time, the event privacy, the event mode, your social networks, the event capacity/ invite capacity, event status, and event timezone. If appliable, you should also check the custom domain and email.
- Sponsors page: Go to Event > Sponsors and check the Sponsor rooms (Event > Sponsors > click on sponsor name > Details > confirm if Virtual Room is checked) and the access to those rooms (Event > Sponsors > click on sponsor name > People).
- Speakers page: Verify the Linkage of speakers with the respective attendee profiles (Event > Speakers > Click on the speaker profile > Check Linked Attendee).
- Virtual Lobby page: Go to Event > Virtual Lobby and check the Event Access Policy, the Control Room default layout, the Virtual Lobby Settings, the Player Idle image, and the WebRTC Provider.
- Activities page:
- Activities starting date/time: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details > Start at/End at.
- Activities Room Video Mode: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details >Room video mode.
- Room host: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details > Room host.
- Room recording: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details > Room recording.
- Activities Access Policy: Agenda > Activities > Click on activity name > Details > Join sessions before starting/after ending.
- Meetings page: Check the meeting slots created using the Meetings feature (Agenda > Meetings).
- Attendees page: Double-check the assigned Permission levels for admins, presenters, and data collectors (People > Attendees > Permission column > Admin/Presenter/User/Data Collector)
After going through the steps above, please have all participants on camera at some stage during your event, running the Pre-event checklist for participants on camera and taking place on the Logistical Dry Run.