- How can I add invitees?
- How do I edit invitees' information?
- How can I filter and search for invitees?
- How to move invitees to other lists?
- How to move invitees to the attendee list?
- How can I delete invitees?
- How do I enable invite requirement?
- How can I send out invites?
- How can I extract a report of the invitation list?
Creating an Invitation List to your event allows you to invite your target public with no costs, only after confirming their presence, they will be counted as registration credit.
This article intends to show you how to add invitees to your event, edit their information, send out the invites individually or as a group.
How can I add invitees?
To add an Invitee you need to click on People > Invitees > + Add invitation.
Using a spreadsheet
To bulk import invitees using a spreadsheet, click on Edit > Import. Next, you will have two options: you can either use the demo file provided by InEvent or your own spreadsheet to insert your invitees' information. Click here to learn how to do so.
How do I edit invitees' information?
To edit an invitee's information click People > Invitee. Press the Edit tab in the top right corner and click on an invitee from the list and a new window will open to the right. In this window, you can edit the information of the invitee.
Press the End button to save the information and finish editing.
How do I run a bulk operation on my Invitees?
You can run a bulk operation on one or more of your invitees. To do so, click on Edit then tick the checkbox(es) corresponding to the invitee(s) you wish to perform the operation(s) on. A window will appear on the right side from which you can make changes. Select an option from the drop down menus of the following operations:
- Add to list: You can add the invitees to an existing list that you have created.
- Add to: You can add the invitees to a group (eg: attendees).
- Update field: You can edit any of the invitee fields: First Name, Last name, Role, Company, Telephone, Email, Assistant email.
Once you have selected from the drop down menu of one or more the above operations, click the blue button Run bulk operation and then press End to save your changes.
How can I filter and search for invitees?
By clicking the Filters button we can filter out the different invitee groups.
The options for the filter are:
- All: It will display everyone listed as an Invitee;
- Enrolled: It shows which invitee is already enrolled, therefore they will also be listed as Attendees;
- Not enrolled: It indicates if the Invitee is not yet enrolled in the event;
- Opened form but not enrolled: If the Waitlist and Approval requirements are enabled, even if the Invitee has answered the form it still needs to be approved by the admin.
- Emails sent: It indicates which Invitee has received an automatic email.
- Emails not sent: It will filter whoever did not receive an automatic email from the platform.
- RSVP accepted: When RSVP is enabled, it will display whoever clicked on Yes.
- RSVP not accepted: When RSVP is enabled, it will display whoever clicked on No.
- RSVP waiting: If RSVP is disabled, even if the invitee enrolls it can still display RSVP waiting until the admin confirms manually.
- Waitlist: It displays whoever is part of the Waitlist regardless the status (approved or rejected)
By clicking on the Search button you can search terms or a specific invitee.
How to move invitees to other lists?
First, you will need to create lists. To learn how to do so, click here.
Once you create your lists, click on Edit and choose the invitee(s) you want.
Next, a window will appear on the right side, and on the first field, Add to list, select the list where you want to move your invitees to. Then press Run bulk operation > Run.
A popup will appear to confirm that you have moved your invitees to the selected list.
How to move invitees to the attendee list?
To register a guest as a confirmed attendee at the event, click on Edit and choose the invitee(s) you want.
Next, a window will appear on the right side, and on the second field, Add to select Attendees. Then press Run bulk operation > Run.
A popup will appear to confirm that you have moved your invitees to the attendee list.
How can I delete invitees?
You can remove invitees from the platform, to delete a guest or several at the same time. Press the Edit button, select the invitee(s) you wish to delete by ticking the check box next to their name. Then press the Remove button in the top right corner.
Click the End button once you have finished editing.
How do I enable invite requirement?
Enabling Invite requirement means that only invited guests will be able to enroll in your event. The quickest way to enable the tool is by clicking on the Settings button. This will display a pop-up with the invite requirement option. The tool is disabled by default. To enable it, click on the switch as shown below:
You can also enable Invite requirement from the following pages on the platform:
- The Registration Form page. Click here to learn how.
- The Control section of the Event tools page. Click here to learn how.
How can I send out invites?
Click here to learn how to send out invites either in a bulk or individually.
How can I extract a report of the invitation list?
To extract the Invitation list report, click on Edit > Report. A message will appear along the top of the screen letting you know that your excel sheet is being processed and will be sent to your email once completed.