- For event organizers
- For attendees
InEvent has an agenda where all of an event's activities can be placed and scheduled within the start and end dates of the event. The number of activities that can be posted is unlimited and event organizers can display a brief description of their activities.
For event organizers
How do I enable or disable this feature?
To enable this feature, go to Settings > Tools > press Edit > scroll down until you see the Start section. Then, make sure the Agenda checkbox is checked.
Setting your agenda on the platform
Check our Agenda Management article to see in detail how to organize and update your event activities' information.
Creating two agendas: the general agenda and the individual one
To have the attendees' agenda separate from the event's full schedule, it is necessary to enable the Two tab schedule feature in the platform, on Settings > Tools > press the Edit tab in the top right corner, then in the Extra section, check the Two-tab schedule box to enable this tool.
Click on End in the top right corner to finish editing. Now the attendees will be able to check only the activities they have enrolled in.
How do I delay an activity through the app?
Administrators can delay activities through the app. To do so, choose an activity from the schedule and tap Details. Then in the Organizer tools section, press Delay. Select how many minutes you would like to delay the activity for and press OK.
You also have the option to either delay or not the subsequent activities, so the activities that come after will be delayed and activities will not overlap.
Enabling the My Agenda tab for the Virtual Lobby
To make sure that the My Agenda page is displayed on the Virtual Lobby, go to Settings > Tabs > press Virtual Lobby on the top left corner of the screen. Then, make sure that the Visible checkbox corresponding to the My Agenda tab is ticked.
View List option
To display the activities on My Agenda as a list, you can enable on Settings > Tools > Edit and look for My Agenda as a list, tick the corresponding checkbox and click on End.
This will give a different layout for the activities, also displaying the Speakers and Sponsors:
Accessing My Agenda in the Virtual Lobby
Participants are able to access the event's agenda on their account webpage. Once the My Agenda tab is enabled, attendees can access it and see all available activities.
The user can also choose to see My Agenda as a list by clicking on the list icon button:
Filtering the activities
To filter the activities from the event, click on the funnel icon on the right-hand side and select one of the options:
- Event schedule: All activities from the event will be displayed, even the ones you are not registered in.
- My schedule: It will filter the event activities and show you only the activities you are registered in.
- Filter by tracks: It will filter the event activities by their tracks. Click here for further information on tags and tracks.
By clicking on the Details button, the user will be taken to a new page with the activity's information such as speakers who will be taking part in it, its dates and time as well as questions, comments, and polling from that session.
Click here to learn more about all features that can be added to your attendee's account webpage - you, as an event admin, can check the contents being visualized by your guests by clicking on Event > Attendee center.
If the My Agenda is displayed as cards and not as Lists you can click on the Details of the activity. The Action menu will be displayed on the right with the following: Unpin, Save to calendar, Send feedback.
- Unpin: All the activities in which the guest is enrolled will be pinned. Clicking on Unpin will remove an activity from their personal agenda, and clicking on Pin will add an activity to their own schedule.
- Save to calendar: There are 3 possibilities to save the activity in your calendar, in the gif below the activity is saved in the Google Calendar. It can also be saved on Outlook and/or Apple Calendar
- Send feedback: If feedback was created for this specific activity, when clicking on it a new tab will be open to submitting the feedback.
Polling on My Agenda
The admins can choose to leave the Polling visible or invisible at the Details of the activities. By simply clicking on the 3 dots as displayed in the image below:
Accessing the event's agenda via the App
To view your agenda, access the Schedule tab. Here you will see all the activities and dates and times they are going to be held.
If the two-tab schedule option is enabled, you will see two tabs: General Schedule and My Schedule. The My Schedule tab only lists the activities that the attendee has enrolled in, while the General Schedule will feature all the program content, which can be chosen or not by the attendee.
In the image below, on the left-hand side, the two-tab schedule is disabled. On the right-hand side, the two-tab schedule is enabled.
Searching for activities in the app
Attendees can search for activities using the following types of queries:
- Activity Name or description: Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner and search by the activity's name or description.
- Tags: Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner and select the tags corresponding to the topics of interest.
- Location: Tap on Change, select the places where activities will take place (you can also select the tags corresponding to the topics of interest), and click the Apply button at the bottom of the screen.