Personalize your apps standard message and fields, ticket purchase environment and registration forms, according to the needs of your event
Standard application text (Event Level)
To customize standard text in one specific event, choose the chosen event, select SETTINGS > DEFAULT TEXT.
Click on the button +ADD HOLDER. A new window will open, and you can choose the ACTIVITY (activities are the app buttons) you want to change the default text.
In the field below (PLACEHOLDER VALUE) add the new text and press CREATE.
There are four possibilities for customizing the 'TEXT' of the attendees agenda buttons in the application:
- Activity - Registration button: When the activity registration is not automatic (To know more see Agenda Management) the participant must click this button to be linked to the activity.
- Activity -Dismiss button: Necessary for the participant to withdraw from the activity to which they are enrolled. For Calendar Block in events, found in (Event tools). This button will have no textual content.
- Activity - Detail button: You can click on to view more activity information, submit questions, and download materials.
- Activity - Not Available button: If there are no more vacancies,or we have Chains in activities, this term will appear in the subscribe button.
If you'd like to change the tab names of your application, read the Customizable Tabs section.
Application standard text (company level)
To customize the default text at the company level, this means to change the text in ALL your events, click at the company’s logo, then go to CONFIGURATION and click on PLACEHOLDERS. Now press the button +ADD HOLDER.
To change the app fields, look for the options that start with APP, in the placeholder field.
After choosing the placeholder you would like to change, add the new text in the field PLACEHOLDER VALUE. Press CREATE.
The login, password, and name fields, which appear immediately upon first access to the application, can also be changed. In this case, only one Admin Global is allowed.
Access through (Multi Events) the Default Text tab in the Configuration section. There you will find the possibilities to:
- APP - Access User: Replace the standard "login or email" text with terms more appropriate for the way your app is accessed.
- APP - Access Name: Field that appears for the user to put his name when we have the possibility of registration via enabled app.
- APP - Access User: Field for the attendee to enter their password.
Standard forms text (registration and customized)
Customizing standard text in the forms is possible in the company level, to all your events, or just to a specific event.
To change the text for just one event, enter in the event, click in SETTINGS > DEFAULT TEXT. Follow the steps described above, on how to change the buttons in the app, event level.
To change the form text in all your events, go the company level, then CONFIGURATION > PLACEHOLDERS. Follow the steps shown above, on how to change the app buttons on the company level.
The Registration Form solution has already defined text for your mandatory questions.
You can change the standard questions as described in the Registration Form or change them in the Default Text screen along with the other messages. To do this, go to SETTINGS > DEFAULT TEXT. Click on the ADD HOLDER button and select the option you want to modify using the drop down bar, then in PLACE HOLDER VALUE type your new question.
- Form - Invite opening: Sentence that will appear in the closed form (with invitations), before the participant adds their e-mail.
- Form - RSVP opening: Sentence that will appear in the closed form (with invitations) at the moment of confirmation.
- Form - Title: Title of the registration form.
- Form - Name: Associated with the 'first name' field in the registration form.
- Form - Surname: Llinked to the 'last name' field in the registration form
- Form - User: Related to the "user" field, when it is enabled in the company.
- Form - E-mail: Related to the standard field "e-mail".
- Form - Password: Connected to the field in which the attendee must set his password at the time of registration.
- Form - Confirm password: Linked to the password confirmation field.
- Form - Role: Related to the company position field.
- Form - Company: Correlated to the institutional field.
Below is a "before and after" image of the registration form questions, edited using DEFAULT TEXT
- Form - Invite not found: When the attendee types an email that is not on the guest list.
- Form - Event overcapacity: Sentence that will appear if the invitation limit or attendees of the event have been reached, as configured in Event Details
- Form - Waitlist: If the event has a Waitilist, after completing the form this message will be displayed.
- Form - Success: Message that appears after completing the correct completion of the registration form.
- Form - RSVP answer No: If the attendee replies No to RSVP Confirmation, this sentence will appear.
- Form - Enrollment finished: Announcement that will appear after the expiration date for the event, set up in Event Details