Creating event templates is a great way to save time when creating the same multiple events. Here you can set your overall layout for your event and then use the template to duplicate certain events of the same structure.
This article intends to teach you the usability of templates when creating a new event.
What can I set in my template?
When creating your template you can set:
- Event Details
- Event Tools
- Virtual Lobby settings
- Feedback for the event
- Registration form
- Custom Forms
- Email Creator
- Automatic emails
- Printing Label
- Customizable Tabs
- Live Studio (Backgrounds, Lower Thirds and Chyrons)
How do I create a template?
At the company level, on the left side menu, under the Events category, press Templates > +New template.
Type the name of your template and choose the tag color, then press Create.
Can I create a template from an existing event?
Yes, you can create a template from an existing event. To do so, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Events at the company level.
- Click Edit on the top right corner of the page.
- Check the box beside the event from which you want to make a template.
- Click Create a template. A pop-up box will appear.
- Press Create to confirm your selection.
After completing the steps, you will receive this notification message at the very top part of the page:
Can I copy a template?
Yes. At the company level, go to the Templates page, click on Copy template and you will see a drop down menu at the Copy source (a list of all the available templates) > choose the Tag color > press Copy.
How do I edit the template structure?
Click on the name of the template you have created. You will be directed to the Event details page (Event > Details). You should see four tabs across the top of the platform: Event, Agenda, Marketing, and Settings.
Inside these four tabs are the features that you can customize and set as your template structure.
How do I use a template for Events?
To use a template in which you have created for events:
- Go to the Company level menu and click on Events > +New event.
- Type in your new event name, then select the template from the drop-down bar.
- Press the blue create button
Now your new event will contain the same structure and settings from your template.
How do I delete a template?
To delete a template in which you have created:
- Click on Templates at the company level
- Press Edit on the right corner
- Select the template you wish to delete
- Then press the Remove button in the top right corner.
- Confirm at the new window by pressing Remove