- Video Summary
- How to enable the functionality?
- How do I edit my event details?
- Event Details
- Event Date and Time
- Event Name and Address
- Virtual Lobby
- Event Privacy (Public/Private)
- Event In-Person/Online
- General Description
- Event Nickname
- Social Networks
- Event Capacity
- Invite Capacity
- Guests allowed per registration
- Event Status (Publish yout event)
- Searchable (Visible/Invisible)
- Default Language
- Main Page
- Hosted by
- Send Message
- FAQ link
- Website Link
- Terms of Service
- Virtual Address
- Wireless network
- Contact information
- Created by
- Facebook Pixel ID
- Google Analytics ID
- Event Website Custom domain
- Event Custom Email
That initial information page is generally your event’s participant or invitee’s first contact with the event itself and is important that all the information is available and clear to them.
How to enable the functionality?
To configure the initial information of your event and that which will be the participant's first contact and experience via app or hotsite, click Settings > Tools. Click on EDIT, scroll down to the InEvent Start section and enable the Details feature.
Then go to EVENT > DETAILS.
How do I edit my event details?
When accessing the Details page, click on the Edit button on the right side.
This image can be viewed by the participant on the app, website, and registration form. The Image must be the size of exactly 1700x630 (px by px). Press the Red folder icon to choose an image to upload.
Event Date and Time
- Event’s start: Date and time of the event’s start
- Event’s end: Date and time of the event’s end
- Begin of enrollment: Used to configure when the participant can sign up and interact with the app or other tools on the platform, as an application form.
- End of enrollment: Used to configure when the participant can no longer sign up and interact with the app or other tools of the platform.
- End of event access: Date in which the participant will no longer be able to access the event. In this case, he will return to the main page.
Event Name and Address
Change the initial name of the event or enter the address of the event, your geolocation or the name of the space where it will take place in parentheses. In this way the web will search automatically via Google Maps and add the location.
The map will be replaced with a Virtual Lobby's URL once you have selected event mode: Online/Virtual
Event Privacy (Public/Private)
This function is used to determine whether the event can be accessed publicly, or if it should be accessible by your listed attendees only. When you select 'Private', only those in the attendee list can join your event.
For non-public (private) events, you can enter a password to limit access and making them invite-only. This function can be used to easily manage internal events or events with a select attendee list.
- Private: When clicking on the event, it is necessary to enter a 4-digit password to access it via the app or open its hotsite.
- Public: No password is required when clicking on the event or opening the hotsite.
- In person: Has a physical address.
- Online: Has no physical address.
If the event mode is set to Online / virtual, the address field will automatically go unnoticed and a Virtual Lobby link will be automatically generated. To learn more about the Virtual Lobby, click here.
A description of the event itself, with no character limit.
You can create a more unique URL by editing your events Nickname; simply click on the text to edit.
Add social networking information like a public Facebook page, Instagram (hashtag), Twitter (both profile and hashtag), and RSS feed.
For more information on Social media, links Click here
The number of attendees that can be enrolled in the event.
The number of attendees that can be enrolled in the event via the invitation list.
Guests allowed per registration
Increase the number of guests allowed to register per registration, for your event, through the registration form.
Event Status (Publish yout event)
Define whether the event will be published (appears in the event list of the app) or whether it will be as a draft (does not appear in the list of events in the app) The event must be published for attendees to be registered to your event and to start communicating via email.
- Published: Appears in the app's event list, it is possible to trigger emails, pushs and register participants.
- Draft: It is only possible to insert content and create the communication rule.
Used to determine if the event can be viewed and accessed by the application store/website.
- Visible: Anyone can see the event after downloading the app from stores, even if they are not logged in to the app.
- Invisible: After logging into the app, only participants who are registered for the event will be able to see it.
The language of the event (forms or website) can be predetermined by the administrator (EN / ES / PT) or defined by the participant. For other languages, get to know Multilanguage Translation Support.
Select a place listed in the Company Details. For more information Click here
Select the timezone according to the location of the event.
Set the currency for the event.
The page that will open every time you click this event in the company event list.
Select the organizer responsible for the event (The person must be entered in the attendee list as Admin).
Send push notifications to all attendees at the same time. This function is only available outside of Edit mode and the send message button is at the top of the screen
You can also schedule the message to be sent at a certain time and date. To learn more about message scheduling Click here
Add an FAQ link here.
Add your official website link here.
Terms of Service
Add the link of your terms of service for the event.
Add a Location name to your virtual/online event. This information will appear on your Website, depending on the template you use.
Describe the name and password of your event's internet access point.
You can enter the contact information with no character limit.
This states which administrator created the event and the date and time the event was created.
Facebook Pixel ID
Add the ID of your Facebook Pixel ID. To see more information on Facebook Pixel ID Click here
Google Analytics ID
Enter here the link relevant to your ID Analytics; this information will analyze the default structure of the default website or landing page used per project. Remember that the entire configuration of the GA must be done previously. To see more information on Google Analytics Click here
Event Website Custom domain
Enables access to an external site having a unique domain. For more information, click here.
Event Custom Email
In this field, you can add a custom email to your event. For more information click here Click here